About BEST MATERIALS LLC
Taxpayer ID is
W-9 Taxpayer ID
We are a
Government, GSA and
CCR Approved &
BINCS & CCR
Company Values & Principles
founding in 1994 we
have strived to achieve the best customer service while providing superior
value to customers. Best Materials
is proud of our history of success in the industry. At the same time, we know that the success of our company
relies highly on the way we service the needs of our customers.
Our approach fosters a commitment to providing superior service and customer
value. This reinforces
our high workplace morale. Hard work alone will not guarantee our future
success. We strive focus on the needs of the customers using creativity, commitment, pride and
passion are a part of everything we do. We are committed to achieving the Best
goals through adherence to these stated values and principles.
2010: Best Materials
webstore grows to exceed the Copperstate Roofing Supply business.
Copperstate Roofing Supply naming was diminished starting in Q4 2010.
2003: "Copperstate Roofing Supply" merged under
"Best Materials LLC" of Arizona.
1998: "Copperstate Waterproofing & Roofing Supply"
name changed to "Copperstate Roofing Supply".
1994: "Copperstate Waterproofing & Roofing Supply"
founded in Arizona.
Code of Conduct
Best Materials Code of Conduct provides
guidance to ensure we meet our higher standard and conduct business the Best
Way - the right way, which is "Winning with Integrity." Simply put, we want all
members of our team, along with our customers, shareholders and suppliers to understand that they can believe what we say and trust
what we do. Our higher standard includes several key characteristics that both
underpin the Soul of Best Materials and provides the foundation for our Code of
Trust - Our word is good. We keep our commitments to each other
and to our stakeholders.
Integrity - We do the right thing without compromise. We avoid
even the appearance of impropriety.
Honesty - What we say is true and forthcoming - not just
technically correct. We are open and transparent in our communications with
each other and about business performance.
Judgment - We think before we act and consider the consequences of
Respect - We treat people with dignity and value their
contributions. We maintain fairness in all relationships.
Courage - We speak up for what is right. We report wrongdoing when
we see it.
Responsibility - We accept the consequences of our actions. We
admit our mistakes and quickly correct them. We do not retaliate against
those who report violations of law or policy.
- We follow fair, ethical and
responsible online marketing practices as outlined by organizations such as
Retailing Association. This includes, but is not limited to, refraining
from selling and/or distributing goods without manufacturer authorization,
and/or trafficking in counterfeit products.
Best's success is driven by our customers' success. We are only successful if our
customers are successful in their endeavors. Our primary mission it to support our customers success by
- We are easy to do business with.
- We respond to our customers' needs with
speed, agility and a 'can do' attitude.
- We strive to bring our customers greater value than competitors.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We prioritize long-term customer-relations over short-term profits.
responsible and trustworthy. We have a sense of ownership and know we perform best when:
- Satisfying the needs of customers is everyone's first
- Respect for the individual is
demonstrated. We treat each other with dignity and fairness.
- Diversity and equity are embraced in all
our policies and practices.
- Conflict is resolved in a
timely and direct manner.
- Work is stimulating and challenging.
- There is a balance between work and
- The leadership team sets an example by
demonstrating commitment to these values and principles.
beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers, educational institutions and
the community are essential.
- The highest standards of ethical behavior
are followed in all of our dealings.
- We endeavor to understand and anticipate
our partners' needs and capabilities, and help them plan for future
- Suppliers and other partners are
recognized as an extension of our team.
- We support and encourage community
Quality is defined by
- Requirements are clearly defined,
communicated and understood.
- We strive for error-free work and defect
- Variances are detected and permanently
corrected at the source, ensuring that defects do not escape to the customer.
- Continuous improvement is designed into
every aspect of our business.
- Quality is everyone's responsibility.
- We do not compromise quality.
Teamwork & Empowerment
We work together to achieve our goals.
- We support our goals over a team's or
individual's business goals.
- Teams have the necessary skills,
resources, information and authority to self-manage both social and technical
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly
defined and understood.
- Adaptability, flexibility and initiative
are expected from all.
- We willingly undertake any task required
for the effective operation of our business.
- Leadership roles and activities are
- Decisions are made: at the source; based
on input from those affected; considering both business and individual needs.
- We are accountable for our actions and
- We challenge boundaries and practices to
- We encourage activities that build
teamwork and high morale.
Technical Knowledge and Support
Our success is based on technical leadership.
- Make optimal use of resources and industry
- Strive for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Use tools, technology and methods best
suited to sustain competitive advantage.
We take time to listen and ensure understanding.
- Information is shared to maximize
understanding, commitment and ownership.
- Communication is clear, timely, honest,
accurate and takes place directly between concerned parties.
- We constructively offer and accept
We maintain a high-caliber workforce.
- We attract and retain people with the best
qualifications, skills, aptitudes and attitudes that match our long-term
requirements and work culture.
- We are trained and qualified to be
proficient in our jobs.
- The development of appropriate technical,
interpersonal and team skills is a shared responsibility between Copperstate and
- We are responsible for effective knowledge
transfer, skills development and succession planning.
- Developmental and job opportunities are
known and accessible to all employees.
- We are committed to continuous learning.
- We have a flexible workforce in which
employment arrangements may differ. We are committed to making employment a
rewarding experience for both Best and the individual.
Our programs are competitive and
influenced by overall company success.
- We know what is expected of us and how our
contribution is measured.
- Ongoing poor performance is not tolerated.
- We encourage trial of new ideas, innovation and calculated risk-taking.
We treat errors as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Skills, knowledge and contributions to the
achievement of goals are key elements that influence compensation, recognition
- Individual, team and company achievements
are recognized in a fair and consistent manner.
- We celebrate our successes.
We take pride in
our workplace and are a responsible corporate citizen.
- Each of us is obligated to maintain a
safe, clean, healthy and secure work environment.
- Our workplace is a showcase of our
- We promote a healthy lifestyle.
- We protect the environment.
Making It All Work
transition to a workplace consistent with these values and principles takes
time, patience and ongoing participation from all of us. This is a continuous
process and there are obstacles along the way, but with teamwork, tolerance and
perseverance we succeed.