PRODUCT: SIEVERT PS 2001 HEAVY DUTY 1750W. HIGH PERFORMANCE HOT AIR WELDER . PRICE/EACH.
DESCRIPTION: FEATURES PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND ELECTRONIC MONITOR, REAR ADJUSTMENT OF TEMPERATURE & AIR. THE PS2001 PUTS OUT 133% MORE HEATED AIRFLOW THAN TRIAC-S AND 62% MORE THAN TRIAC PID. THE SIEVERT PS2001 FITS ALL STANDARD TIPS. EASY-CHANGE HEATER ELEMENTS AND ELECTRICAL CORDS.
The device’s IntelliTemp Airflow Control System™ constantly monitors output and adjusts airflow as required to maintain an accurate temperature. It also features a heating element with SmartChip™ technology to automatically calibrate itself every time it is replaced, a lifetime brushless DC motor, and IntelliTemp Airflow Control System™ to maintain a perfectly accurate temperature.
The unit contains separate controls for airflow and temp, settings, a DC brushless motor, a patented ceramic encapsulated element with microchip technology, and an integrated LED temperature display. There is easy access for the heating element and cord replacement. Nozzles are interchangeable with other brands.
- Variable Temp: 70°- 1100°F
- Display: Numeric LED
- Variable Airflow: 21 cfm max.
- IntelliTemp™: Automatically adjusts airflow to achieve target temperature fast
- Heating Element: 500-800 hour expected life SmartChip™: Automatically recalibrates heating elements changed in field
- DC Motor: Brushless, with Lifetime Warranty Outlet Tube: 40mm
- Output: 1750 watts
- Voltage: 120V AC / 60hz
- Certifications: UL/C-UL listed