PRODUCT: HENRY 280DC, PREMIUM ELASTOMERIC WHITE ROOF COATING. CALIFORNIA TITLE 24, MIAMI DADE AND LEED ENERGY STAR RATED. 5 GAL PAIL. PRICE/PAIL.(special order; leadtime 3-7 days)
APPLICATIONS: Smooth surfaced roofing, built-up asphalt, prepared roll roofing, weathered galvanized iron, tin, foam roofing, metal and tin roofing.
Seals hairline cracks and pinholes to help increase the water resistance of the roof.
Produces a bright white surface which reflects damaging ultraviolet sunrays.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Meets California Commission Title 24
- ASTM D-6083-05
- Miami-Dade County, NOA 04-1027.01
- UL Classified A and B and Fire Rated
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
- LEED requirements
- >65% solids, 250% elongation, 215 PSI tensile.
- Excellent UV resistance, passes 1000 hrs ASTM D-4798
- Superlative quality and durability, very flexible
- Non-fibered white finish reflect ups to 88%, ASTM D-2697
COVERAGE: On smooth surfaces: approx. 2 to 2-1/2 gallons/square (applied in 2 coats of 1 gallon/ 100 square feet). On mineral surfaces: approx. 2 – 3 gallons/square depending on porosity and roughness of surface (applied in 2 coats of 1-1/5 gallons/square).
DATA SHEET AND MSDS:
Technical Data sheet
similar product terms: roof coating, energy star roof coating, miami dade roof coating, title 24 roof coating, premium roof coating, white roof coating, roof paint, white roof paint, energy star roof paint