PRODUCT: FRY REGLET FLG SPRINGLOK COUNTER FLASHING (FLASHING), MULTIPURPOSE ROOF FLASHING. G90 GALVANIZED 26 GA. STEEL. 10' PIECE. 25 PIECES/BOX (250ft). PRICE/BOX. (use FreightQuote or UPS FREIGHT only for shipping)
USE TOGETHER WITH REGLETS.
Flashing snaps in under the reglet so water can't get under the flashing.
• Multipurpose reglet for top of parapet flashing, side of parapet
flashing, curb installation and gravel stop
• 1" end lap on the reglet and a 3" end lap on the flashing eliminate
leaky butt joints to ensure a watertight seal.
• End laps on reglet and flashing allow for proper alignment during
installation for a waterproof seal.
• Flashing has a positive air break to prevent water from climbing under
• Springlok flashing systems have been tested and proven to resist high
wind velocities up to 110 mph.
EASY TO INSTALL & USE:
• Lightweight material is manufactured in 10' lengths for easy handling
and installation on the job site.
• OPTIONS: Also available in 24 gauge, Copper, Stainless and Aluminum.
• Precision, factory produced parts ensure a perfect fit on the job.
similar product terms: reglet, stainless steel reglet, multi-purpose reglet, fry reglet springlok, springlok, springlock