PRODUCT: Henry #HE555 FIBERED BRILLIANT ALUMINUM ROOF COATING, 5 GALLON PAIL. PRICE/PAIL. (UPS ground shipment only).
DESCRIPTION: HENRY #HE555 - BRILLIANT ALUMINUM ROOF COATING is an ultra premium product that forms a shiny, tough, reflective surface. It can decrease heating and air conditioning costs, and keeps the inside temperature of a building up to 20ºF. cooler in summer. HE555 - BRILLIANT ALUMINUM ROOF COATING complies with ASTM D-2824, Type III. CRRC Listed.
APPLICATIONS: Smooth surfaced roofing, built-up asphalt, prepared roll roofing, weathered galvanized iron and tin. (Do not use on asphalt shingles.) · Seals hairline cracks and pinholes to help increase the water resistance of the roof. · Produces a bright aluminum roof surface which reflects damaging ultraviolet sunrays.
- Ultra grade energy saver formula
- Reduces interior temperatures by 20 degrees F
- Minimum 55% reflectance
- Bright silver color stays bright longer
- Meets ASTM D2824 Type III
- Easiest to stir
- Helps stop leaks
- Excellent for agricultural buildings
- Superb quality, non-fibered protective coating
- Apply to dry or damp surfaces
- Ideal for BUR, SBS modified roofs
- Spray, brush or roller application
- LIMITED SHELF LIFE
COVERAGE: About 1-1/2 gallons/square. Coverage varies with surface texture.
DATA SHEET AND MSDS:
terms: aluminum roof coating, aluminum roof paint, reflective roof coating