PRODUCT: "Superiorprime" Primer. An acrylic water-based primer for asphalt shingles and cap sheet when applying acrylic elastomeric roof coatings. 5 gallon Pail. Price/Pail.
MFG: Pro-Tech Products, Inc.
* Primer for asphalt shingles and cap sheet prior to elastomeric roof coating.
* Resists asphalt bleed-through.
* Resistance to blistering under ponding water conditions.
* About 1 gallon per 100 sqft.
* Roll on or spray, but airless spray is recommended.
* Low odor.
* Environmentally safe.
* 100% acrylic resin in water base asphalt.
* Color: Black
* Shelf Life: 12 Months
* Viscosity: 6000 CPS
* Elongation: 980%
* Tensile: 100 psi
* Adhesion: Excellent
* Flash Point: NONE. Not flammable.
* Recoat Time: 4-8 hours.
* Example of ideal conditions: 4-6 hours above 70F and low humidity.
* Water clean-up.
* Thoroughly clean off all dirt and debris
* Mix product well before using.
* Apply ONLY when not subject to rain or freezing.
* Thickness can affect cure time.
* Acrylic based products must cure before being subjected to freezing or moisture.
terms: asphalt shingle primer, cap sheet primer, tpo primer, roof primer, roof coating primer,
cap sheet conditioner, roof primer