PRODUCT: Dow Great Stuff Pro, Gaps & Crack Insulating Foam Sealant with GUN-TYPE Can Dispenser (gun not included). ASTM E-84 Fire Rated. 24-ounce Cans. 12 Cans/Case. Price/Case. (aka# 341557, 298141, GSGC24; UPS ground shipment only)
UPS Ground shipment only.
DESCRIPTION: An aerosol dispensed fireblock grade polyurethane foam for filling gaps and cracks. Orange Tinted.DOW 24oz GREAT STUFF Pro Gaps & Cracks Foam (Gun) 341557 Great Stuff Pro 24oz. Gaps & Cracks Professional Applicator Foam Minimal expanding, single-component polyurethane foam sealant. Type V residential fireblock penetration sealant evaluated in ICC-ES Legacy Report No. NER-645. Fills, seals, and insulates gaps up to 3". Dispenses with foam applicator tool (not included, model No. 230409, Great Stuff applicator tool, (sold separately) for precise control. Energy savings eliminates unwanted airflow in winter and summer. Moisture-resistant skin prevents water penetration forming a durable, airtight, and waterproof bond. Quick cure time in less than 1 hour, tack-free in 6 minutes, and trims in 30 minutes. Foam sealant bonds to most building materials and can be painted or sanded. 1 can equals approximately 16 quart tubes of caulk. Linear yield at 3/8" bead is 970'. UL classified. Identifiable orange color. 24 oz. can.
PACKAGING: Case of twelve 24 oz. aerosol cans (fits gun type dispensers).
YIELD: 24 OZ. can yields about 970 lineal feet at 3/8" bead size.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS:
- FIRE-RATED: GREAT STUFF PRO has been evaluated by ASTM E 814* in wood frame pipe penetrations. Conforms to the ASTM C557-93, D6464, CA25-4, and is UL Class 1 (Flame spread of 15, smoke of 20).
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to three inches.
- The most economical, convenient and effective method for installing Building Code compliant Fireblocking in wood frame residential construction.
- Fireblock is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor to floor or room to room.
- Forms a fireblock AND a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond.
- Not rated for use as a Firestop in commercial fire rated walls
- GREAT STUFF PRO is closed-cell foam. It forms a water-resistant outer skin when cured.
- Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics.
- Tack free in six minutes. Trims in 30 minutes.
- Wide temperature operating range (25°F to 120°F). Most foams only work in 60°F to 90°F. Freeze/thaw stable.
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Can be used to replace acoustical sealants on interior walls. Acoustical Rating: Sound Transmission Class rating of 69.
- Mechanical spring valve of GREAT STUFF Pro foam is superior to rubber valve. Won’t glue shut after use. Use 1/4 of the can today, 1/4 in 30 days, and that can will be good for…another 30 days!
- Choose from three foam applicator gun models. Extended length gun barrel available for easier application, such as sub-floor construction.
- Orange colored foam allows easy identification by building code inspectors
GREAT STUFF Pro™ is approved as a residential fireblock sealing material (see ICC-ES legacy report NER-645).
- Replaces E136 Caulks, Mineral Wools and Solid Materials.
- UL Classified R-13919 (Flame Spread 25, Smoke Developed 50)
- Also meets ASTM E-84 Class 1 specs.
Product overview and applications
Product data sheet
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: dow great stuff pro, 341557, dow 341557, 298141, 298146, 199020, 199028, W-GSGC24, fire rated caulk, fireblock, firestop, fire stop, great stuff, dow great stuff, great stuff pro, dow great stuff pro, crack sealant, fireproof sealant, fire proof sealant