PRODUCT: Canyon Tone Clear Penetrating Masonry Sealer. Dries Flat Non-Glossy. 5 GALLON BUCKET. PRICE/BUCKET.
CANYON TONE CLEAR combines reactive silane and a silicone emulsion in a single product designed to provide transparent protection over above grade concrete, masonry, aggregate, brick and stucco surfaces.
The silane penetrates deeply into the substrate, chemically locking into the concrete or masonry matrix for permanent moisture, chemical and salt protection.
The silicone emulsion bonds tightly to the surface for optimum water-repellency and ability to bead.
CANYON TONE CLEAR is effective against the harmful effects of water, de-icing chemicals, chloride-ion intrusion, freeze/thaw exposure, spalling, airborne pollution and acid rain.
It is ideal for use on building exteriors, parking garage floors and ramps, walkways and decks, and other areas where a clear, non-yellowing protective sealer is required.
BASIC USES CANYON TONE CLEAR protects exterior, above-grade vertical and horizontal concrete, masonry, aggregate, brick and stucco surfaces against the effects of water, de-icing chemicals, chloride-ion intrusion, freeze/thaw exposure, spalling, airborne pollution and acid rain.
It is used on building exteriors, parking garage floors and ramps, walkways and decks, and other areas where a clear, non-yellowing protective sealer is required.
Because CANYON TONE CLEAR is water-based, it can be used safely on interior applications without toxic or solvent odors.
• Single Coat Application – CANYON TONE CLEAR is applied in a one-coat, surface flooding treatment.
Single Package – No catalyzation required. Easy application by brush, roller or spray.
• Water-Based – No solvents or solvent odors. Easy cleanup with soap and water. Meets all VOC requirements.
• UV Stable – No discoloration or yellowing with age.
• Retains Natural Appearance – No glaze, gloss or visible sheen on treated surfaces.
• Protects from airborne pollution and acid rain.
• Prevents darkening and discoloration of treated surfaces during periods of rain.
• Protects against freeze/thaw and spalling.
• Protects against efflorescence or migrating salts.
• Can be applied by brush or roller, as well as by airless, conventional or pump sprayer.
• Breathing System – Allows moisture vapor to escape from the building interior.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: See Product Data Sheet.
Product Data Sheet
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION:
similar product terms: concrete sealer, concrete sealers, concrete finish, concrete driveway sealer, cement sealer, stamped concrete sealer, wet look concrete sealer, clear concrete sealer, concrete water seal, concrete block sealer, penetrating concrete sealer