PRODUCT: CH-250 200,000 BTU, Heavy Duty Portable Propane Heater with 50 foot propane hose. Price/Each. (special order; leadtime 2-4 days)
Durable Heavy Duty Jobsite Portable Heater with a lot of heating capacity.
When it comes to durability and effective propane heating, it's hard to
beat the 200,000 BTU/hr CH-220 "Hot Box." Its, unique, efficient design
forces the heat downward, keeping your work area warmer.
16" High x 21" Wide x 26" Deep
The CH-250 ships with 50' hose assembly.
Comes complete with 9 PSI regulator and push
Ships mostly assembled – just attach the hose
assembly and your ready to go.
in well ventilated areas only.
• Perfect for temporary heating of
warehouses, construction sites, garages, shop areas, machine shops, barns, sheds and more.
• Unique & Efficient Design forces heat
downward to keep the work area warmer.
• Heavy Gauge Steel Construction – BUILT TO
• Low Profile Prevents Tipping.
• Requires NO ELECTRICITY -- fueled by clean, efficient propane.
• Stable Rectangular Base for Stability.
• Full Safety Features.
• Made in the U.S.A.
CH-220 Heaters Include:
List and Diagram
• Thermocouple Safety Control
• Push Button Piezo Ignition
• Safety Excess Flow POL Tank Fitting
• Preset Regulator
• U.L. Listed Hose
• Durable Heavy Gauge Steel Construction