PRODUCT: Milwaukee 7120-21 Pneumatic
Coil Roofing Nailer Kit. NEW.
Milwaukee's Heavy-Duty Coil Roofing Nailer Kit. With pneumatic tool,
safety glasses, 2 oz. oil, hex wrench, durable carrying case.
* Ultra lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue.
* Compact size offers greater maneuverability.
* The Load-N-Go™ magazine holds 120 galvanized wire collated nails from
3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. length and .120 in. diameter.
* User selectable
* Self cleaning air
* Magnet holds the nail in place making loading fast and efficient.
rubber guards minimize housing damage.
* Tool-free depth of drive protects from overdriving nails.
* Self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from
entering the tool.
* Adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work
area and holds down the noise.
* Textured selectable trigger lets you move from sequential or contact
actuation by simply turning a knob.
shingle guide assists in quick shingle alignment.
* Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
* Nail Collation Angle: 15 degrees (industry standard)
* Air Inlet Fitting: 3/8" NPT
* Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails (standard coil)
* Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs. (VERY light)
OPERATING AND SERVICE MANUAL
similar terms: coil nailer,
milwaukee coil nailer, coil roofing nailer, 7120.21, 7120-20, milwaukee
7120-21, pneumatic oilc nailer