SELF CONTAINED 850 CFM, FLAT MOUNT SELF FLASHING BASE DESIGN, 11 Watt, SOLAR POWERED ATTIC VENTILATOR FAN KIT.
Manufactured by SunRise Solar.
DESCRIPTION: The Solar Powered Attic Fan is constructed of components that include a 11 Watt photovoltaic module, Heavy duty shroud cover, D.C. fan motor / blade assembly with support brackets, flashing/base and stainless steel wire mesh screen.
1. Solar Panel: The latest state-of-the-art circuitry captures sunlight even on overcast days. Totally weatherproof, panels are designed for optimum efficiency and are hail and extreme weather resistant.
2. Cover & Base: Molded with UV-stabilized ABS plastic to prevent damage from sunlight. The top has a shingled appearance that helps the unit blend in with the roof while also providing additional stability and strength.
3. Fan Blade: Specially designed 5-blade, 12" aluminum fan is pitched for maximum air flow. It operates whisper quiet with no harmonic noise.
4. Stainless Steel Screen: Keeps animals out while allowing maximum air flow.
5. Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel motor brackets and vertical standoffs provide a flexible and adjustable frame for easy removal or replacement.
General Specifications for Models "SunRise 850, 1050, and 1250"
850 - 11-watt thin-film flexible module
1050 - 15-watt crystalline with tempered glass
1250 - 20-watt crystalline with tempered glass
Motor: 1–38volt DC with external brushes.
Wire: #18/2 red/black.
Fan Blade: 12” diameter, 5-blade aluminum with balanced hub.
Hardware: Stainless steel motor brackets, fasteners, and screen. Aluminum rivets.
Top and Base: UV-Stabilized ABS plastic with acrylic cap (paintable).
850 - Moves up to 850 CFM in full sunlight
1050 - Moves up to 1050 CFM in full sunlight
1250 - Moves up to 1250 CFM in full sunlight Unit
Height 7”, Top 25.5” x 21.25”,
Base: Flat Base Style: 24.5” x 24.5”
Base: Curb Base Style: 20.25" x 20.25"
WARRANTY: Manufacturer provides 10 years on the housing, 10 years on all parts except the motor which is 5 years (replaceable item). A mail in warranty registration card is included with each unit.
OPTIONS: An optional pre-set, thermostat is available which will set it to come on at 80 degrees F. and turn itself off at 65F. It attaches to a pre-wired pig-tail and can be retrofitted if desired.
Detail Installation Instructions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar terms: solar fan, attic fan, solar powered fan, solar powered attic fan, solar powered roof fan, solar roof ventilator, solar powered roof fan, solar roof fan, solar attic fans, attic ventilation, fan-attic, solar power