PRODUCT: MasterSeal 975 Drain Board (formerly Sonoshield DBS 6200). Polypropylene Drain Board System with Cut Protection Layer and fold out overlap flap. Flows 18 GPM/sqft vertical rate. 4 Wide x 50 foot Roll (200 Sq. Ft.). Price/Roll. (mfg #45039725)
DESCRIPTION: MasterSeal 975 / Sonoshield DBS 6200 offers the ultimate in vertical / horizontal drain solutions and cut resistance together in one product. Each roll includes a fold-out overlap flap for adjacent panels. It is commonly used together with HLM 5000 and applied with a water based contact cement. Flow rate (including fabric) is 18 GPM/sqft vertical and 3.2 GPM horizontal. Core flow rate is 140 GPM/sqft. Compressive Strength is 15,100 PSF.
• Provides drainage of 18 gallons/minute/sq.ft. in vertical direction.
• Dimpled Core Construction produces high flow rates.
• Incorporates a cut resistant polypropylene sheet adhered to the back surface of the drain core, offering a protective layer that helps prevent cutting of the waterproofing membrane.
• Foundation walls, Retaining Walls
• Plaza decks
• Planter boxes
• Garden Roofs & Terraces
• Parking Decks, Underground Garages
• Tunnle Construction • Basement Walls
• Below grade, used together with HLM® 5000
• Vertical and horizontal substrates
• DBS6000 without the additional plastic cut resistant backing sheet.
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: 45039725, MIRADRAIN 6200, miroadrain 6000, carlisle 6200, Carlisle 6000, MasterSeal 974, mastershield 975, masterseal 976, delta drain 6000, delta drain 6200, deltadrain 6000, DBS6200, DBS 6200, sonohield 6200, drain board, drainage board, drain mat, drainage mat, protection board, protection mat, concrete waterproofing