||PRODUCT: Enviroseal® 20, clear, water-based, 20% silane penetrating sealer / water repellent. 5-Gallon Pail. Price/Pail. (36 pails/pallet)
FEATURES: Enviroseal® 20 is a clear, water-based, 20% silane (alkylalkoxysilane) penetrating sealer.
Provides long-lasting protection against moisture and chloride intrusion.
Ideal for horizontal or vertical grade / non traffic-bearing surfaces, USDA compliant (non- food contact areas).
Concrete: 100 – 175 ft2/gal (2.4 – 4.3 m2/L)
Brick: 100 – 175 ft2/gal (2.4 – 4.3 m2/L)
Stucco: 50 – 100 ft2/gal (1.5 – 2.4 m2/L)
Always apply a test area to determine actual coverage rates. Coverage rates will vary greatly with the porosity of the substrate
Concrete: architectural, exposed aggregate, glass reinforced, precast, cast in place, silica furne.
Hard Burnt Brick
Stucco: troweled / smooth, integrally colored
Brick Pavers, General Masonry
1. Verify substrate has properly cured. Concrete should obtain 80% of design strength, typically achieved within 14 – 28 days.
2. Clean concrete surfaces of all sand, surface dust and dirt, oil, grease, chemical films and coating,s and other contaminants prior to application. Use waterblast, sandblast, or shotblast as necessary to achieve the desired surface condition.
3. Surface, air, and material temperatures should be 40 to 110° F (4 to 43° C) during application. Do not apply Enviroseal® 20 when temperatures are expected to fall below 40° F (4° C) within 12 hours.
4. Surfaces to be treated can be slightly damp; however, a dry surface is suggested for maximum penetration of sealer. Do not apply Enviroseal® 20 if standing water is visible on the surface to be treated.
5. Crack control, caulking, patching, and expansion joint sealants can be installed before or after application of the sealer.
6. Allow a minimum of 6 – 12 hours curing time for caulking and sealant materials (or until they have skinned over) before applying Enviroseal® 20.
Vertical or horizontal
Exterior or interior
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
Enviroseal 40 (40% silane) for horizontal / traffic areas and where greater waterproofing is needed.
Enviroseal 7 for hard-burnt vertical brick and other dense surfaces.
Envirseal PBT for very porous vertical surfaces, such as split face block and lightweight concrete.
Also available in 54 gallon drums from stock.
similar product terms: enviroseal-20, envirseal20, environseal, evioseal, eviron-seal, masonry sealer, masonry waterproofing, concrete waterproofing, concrete sealer, concrete sealers, concrete finish, cement sealer, stamped concrete sealer, stucco sealer, clear concrete sealer, concrete water seal, concrete block sealer, penetrating concrete sealer