PRODUCT: MasterSeal 590 (formerly called Waterplug) Hydraulic Cement. A one-component quick-setting, Portland-cement-based hydraulic repair mortar. NSF 61 Grade*. 50 Lb/Pail. Price/Pail. (BASF #1006479)
DESCRIPTION: Waterplug hydraulic cement is a one-component, quick-setting, Portland-cement-based hydraulic repair mortar that instantly stops running water through holes or cracks in concrete or masonry. See data sheet for mixing and application details. NSF 61 certified for use as patching material up to 10% if the surface area in tanks 50 gallons or greater.
• Non-moving (static) cracks and holes with running water or moisture seepage.
• For Constant Immersion Service
• For anchoring vertical bolts
• Pools, Spas, Fountains, Sea Walls
• Foundations, Basements, Underground Parking Garages
• Retaining Walls, Sewers
• Interior and exterior
• Vertical, Horizontal, or Overhead
• Above or Below Waterline (Fully Hydraulic)
• Concrete & masonry
50 lb. Pail
COLOR: Dark Gray.
PRODUCT MSDS & DATA SHEETS:
Product Data Sheet
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: water plus, waterplug, waterstop waterplus thoro waterplug, hydraulic cement, waterplug cement, waterplug hydraulic cement, basement repair, emergency wall repair, emergrncy leak repair, concrete leak repair, concrete waterplug, thoro plug, basf concrete, concrete repair, repair mortar, emergency repair mortar