PRODUCT: Masterflow® 928 Grout, Hydraulic Cement-based Mineral-aggregate Grout with Extended Working Time. NSF 61 Potable Water certified. 55Lb/Bag. Price/Bag.
Masterflow® 928 grout is a hydraulic cement-based mineral-aggregate grout with an extended working time. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring precision load-bearing support. It can be placed from fluid to damp pack over a temperature range of 45 to 90° F (7 to 32° C). Masterflow® 928 grout meets the requirements of ASTM C 1107, Grades B and C, the Army Corp of Engineers’ CRD C 621, Grades B and C, at a fluid consistency over a 30-minute working time and ANSI/NSF 61 approved Suitable for use with potable water.
• Where a nonshrink grout is required for maximum effective bearing area for optimum load transfer
• Where high one-day and later-age compressive strengths are required
• Applications requiring a pumpable grout
• Compressors and generators
• Pump bases and drive motors
• Tank bases
• Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
• Nonshrink grouting of precast well panels, beams, columns, curtain walls, concrete systems and other structural and non-structural building components
• Repairing concrete, including grouting voids and rock pockets
• Interior or exterior
• Freeze-Thaw applications
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar terms: 928, hydraulic cement, precision grout, masterflow, grout, mortar, concrete repair, sonogrout, nsf 61 grade, portable water certified