Emseal AST 1" High x 1" Wide Expanding Polyurethane Foam Metal Roof Sealant Tape. A foam Supplied compressed into 1/4 x 1" x 19.68' rolls. 26 Rolls/Box. Price/Box.
- Shipping leadtime 4-7 business days
For sealing gaps in metal roofing panels to maintain weathertightness. AST replaces and outperforms liquid and butyl-tape sealants as well as closed-cell and unimpregnated open-cell foam closures.
This open cell high denisty acrylic-modified asphalt polyurethane foam, is black color. High softening point. UV resistant. Low water vapor transmission. AST sealant tape is used to seal out dust, air, wind-driven snow, and moisture through joint details in metal buildings and roofs. AST seal tape is ideal as a filler in expansion / compression joints subject to movement from thermal expansion and contraction, and as a gasket in mechanically fastened, non-moving applications such as lap seams. AST is compatible for use against metal, plastic, wood, concrete, and other materials common in metal building structures.
- UV Stable
- Will not dry out or become brittle over time
- Conforms to fill contours and gaps
- Maintains a seal during thermal expansion and contraction
of building panels
- Excellent compressibility and recovery (minimal compression set)
- Good thermal and sound insulator
- Supplied with self-adhesive on one side. After removal of
packaging, material begins gradual expansion - more slowly
in cold weather than in hot.
- Widths: 3/8" to 6"
- Heights (expanded thickness): 3/8" to 4"
- Materials: Synthetic treated foam (MST Foam).
More Product Information:
similar product terms: vent closure, ridge vent closure, metal roof vent closure, panel closure, foam sealant, metal roof seal
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!