PRODUCT: EPDM/TPO Seam Tape / Coating PRIMER, SealTrust STP700. Made in USA. 1-Pint Can. Price/Can.
* Flammable item. UPS Ground or truck Shipment ONLY.
* High VOC -- Cannot ship to SCAQMD areas and other high VOC restricted areas (we have Low VOC available for these areas.
A high quality solvent based Cleaner and Primer applied before applying butyl based peel/stick EPDM and TPO Seam Tapes, Flashing Tapes, Coverstrip Tapes or Membrane Adhesives. Also used as a primer for EPDM/TPO topcoating Coatings. Available in 1-pint, 1G and 5G cans.
FOR EPDM: EDPM/TPO surfaces are first wiped clean with Tolulene solvent or a seam cleaner / splice wash before application of the Tape Primer. Rag surface with Tolulene/seam cleaner until clean. Shake Seam Tape Primer can WELL. Then apply Seam Tape Primer by scrubbing product into the surface with a fine 3M Scotch Brite Pad. After it dries, immediately apply peel/stick product. Mate surfaces and roll WELL with a weighted roller or hand roller to fuse the butyl sealant to the surfaces.
FOR TPO: For clean TPO its NOT required to pre-clean with Tolulene solvent before application of Tape Primer. Just mix Tape Primer WELL by shaking can, then apply Tape Primer by scrubbing product into the surface with a fine 3M Scotch Brite Pad. After it dries, immediately apply peel/stick product. Mate surfaces and roll well with weighted roller or hand roller to fuse sealant to surface. On dirty or old TPO, preclean with Tolulene.
About 1000 square feet per gallon.
Each 16 ounce pint can will prime about 320 to 400 feet of 6 inch wide Cover Tape or Flashing Tape.
Each pint can (16 oz) will prime about 320 to 400 feet of 3 inch wide seams (apply to BOTH sides).
1. Read the Material Safety Data Sheet for complete safety information prior to use. Personal Protection Required.
2. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not smoke while applying. Do not use in a confined or unventilated area. Vapors are heavier than air and may travel along ground to a distant ignition source and flash back.
3. Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not place open containers or mix adhesive near fresh air intake units.
4. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Call a physician immediately.
5. Avoid contact with eyes. Safety glasses or goggles are required. If splashed in eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of clean water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician immediately.
6. Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact with skin, thoroughly wash affected area with soap and water. Note: Solvent resistant Nitril / Hycron gloves are recommended when using this product.
7. Do not thin. Thinning will affect performance.
SDS/MSDS DATASHEETS BEFORE USE.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET (STP700, TP60 and TP70 = same product)
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: seam primer, seam tape primer, epdm seam primer, epdm primer, multipurpose primer, tpo primer, single ply primer, butyl tape primer, lionguard primer, lionguard, tape primer, LGTP70, TP70, multi-purpose primer, tpo primer