PRODUCT: Toluene Solvent Cleaner / Splice Wash. 1-Quart Can. Price/Can.
Ordering Notes: Very Flammable item. UPS Ground or truck Shipment ONLY. High VOC -- Cannot ship to SCAQMD areas and other high VOC restricted areas (shipping Class UN1133 PGII Adhesives 3),
Toluene Solvent is used as an EPDM splice wash and seam cleaner proir to application of Tape Primer or Seam Adhesives. Its also used as a quick drying surface cleaner.
FOR EPDM: EDPM surface is first wiped with Toluene solvent or seam cleaner before application of Tape Primer. Scrub surface with Toluene/seam cleaner until clean.
About 200 square feet per gallon PER SIDE.
1. Read the Material Safety Data Sheet for complete safety information prior to use.
2. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE - It contains solvents that are dangerous fire and explosion hazards when exposed to heat, flame or sparks. Store and use away from all sources of heat, flame or sparks. Do not smoke while applying. Do not use in a confined or unventilated area. Vapors are heavier than air and may travel along ground to a distant ignition source and flash back. A red caution label is required when shipping.
3. Avoid breathing vapors. Keep container closed when not in use. Use with adequate ventilation. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, perform artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician immediately. During application, efforts must be made to prevent fumes from entering the building via air ventilation ducts. Do not place open containers or mix adhesive near fresh air intake units. When possible, shut down or seal off the closest units.
4. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Call a physician immediately.
5. Avoid contact with eyes. Safety glasses or goggles are required. If splashed in eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of clean water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician immediately.
6. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. In case of contact with skin, thoroughly wash affected area with soap and water. Note: Solvent resistant Nitril / Hycron gloves are recommended when using this product.
7. Do not thin. Thinning will affect performance.
READ MSDS SHEET BEFORE USE.
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: tolulene, toluol, splice wash, epdm seam cleaner, epdm cleaner