PRODUCT: InSpire Roofing Multi-Size Polymer Composite Shake Tiles. 24" long with 3 widths: 5, 7-1/2 and 10". 24/Bundle. Price/Bundle.
Ordering Notes: Select color before adding to cart; 3-4 week leadtime; 30% restock fee; less than 1 bundle not returnable; sample available -- shipping cost may apply)
Colors: Three rich colors that characterize nature’s majesty. Cedar Brown, New Cedar and Weathered Grey.
DESCRIPTION: InSpire Roofing composite mixed size Shake Tiles are 24" long with a mix of 3 widths: 5", 7.5" and 10" in each bundle of 24 pieces (also available in single width 10" only). The Shake tile is less effort and lower cost to install. Its performance surpasses standard roof materials.
The Synthetic Shake roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. With authentic surfaces and edges, Shake highlights the handsome character of shake, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative tile design. Unlike natural shake, it won’t break or delaminate.
Its authentic beauty, performance and classic styling delivers a roof line with a lasting impression, adding great value to any home.
Includes a 50 Year Transferable Manufacturers Warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Light-weight -- 1.6 lbs average / piece.
- Can be applied over asphalt shingle roofs without restructure (tear-off may be required).
- Class-C fire rated with specified underlayment.
- Class-4 impact resistance rated.
Certifications: ICC ESR-2745; Florida Building Code PDM 5572, Texas Dept of Insurance #RC-155.
- Wind tested up to 110 MPH to Miami/Dade Protocol TAS 100
- Simple, quick and easy to install - saves installation costs.
- 175 tiles per square (7.32 bundles per square for 10.25" exposure)
Solid color throughout. Fade resistant with no trace of cracking, spalling or deformation after over 9500 hours.
Freeze thaw cycle: No signs of damage or cracking after 350 cycles.
- Easy to install --Injection molded with integrated cambered design to eliminate flexing of roof tiles.
- Matching accessories are available to create perfect trims.
QUANTITIES & CALCULATIONS: (at 10.25" exposure)
- 175 tiles per square (100 sq.ft.).
- 210 lbs / square (very light).
- 24 tiles/bundle.
- 7.32 bundles/square @10.25" exposure, 8.11 bundles/square @ 9.25" exposures.
- 9 squares/pallet.
- 1152 pieces per pallet.
- 1375 lbs / pallet (20 pallets/truck)
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar terms: inspire shake, synthetic shake tile, shake tile, synthetic roof tile, synthetic shake tile, plastic shake roofing, plastic shake roof tiles, synthetic shake roof tile, roof tile, roofing tile, synthetic roofing tile, plastic shake roofing tile