PRODUCT: Ecotorch-G GRANULATED SBS Modified Torch-Down Cap-Sheet Membrane. Reinforced with polyester mat. Choose from 8 Popular Colors. Superior modified bitumen torch-applied roofing membrane for flashing, new roofing, re-roofing, repair of built-up roofing membranes. 3.31' x 33.33' rolls. 25 Rolls/Pallet. Price/Pallet.
* Shipping leadtime 2-4 days
* 25 Rolls/Pallet. Weighs 2730 lbs.
Ecotorch is designed as a superior modified bitumen torch-applied roofing membrane (with appropriate base sheet or interply sheets) for flashing, new roofing, and re-roofing applications. It's also an ideal membrane for repair of built-up roofing membranes. See MBTechnology Specification Manual for installation instructions.
- Same application process - no retraining necessary
- Vastly superior to APP in nearly every way - at roughly the same price
- Superior end-lap, metal, and granule adhesion
- Superior low-temperature flexibility
- Reduces liability
- Fewer call-backs
- Recycled content lasts longer and helps the environment
- Available in 7 different shingle blends/solid colors. Custom colors available for minimum run of 100 rolls
- Each roll uses approximately one half of one passenger tire
- More efficient torch-down system uses less heat/propane
The open mesh construction of the asphalt coated fabric allows the surface coatings to penetrate through and interlock, thereby providing a firm mechanical bond between coatings, and insuring long life of the application. This strong elastic interlocking system is very pliable and prevents rupture due to expansion and contraction of the applied surfaces.
- Weight: 106 lbs./roll
- Reinforcement: Polyester mat
- Application: Heat weld
- Coverage: 1 square
- Surfacing: Granules (8 colors available
- ASTM Reference: ASTM 6164 Type-G