||PRODUCT: MasterProtect H 400 (formerly Enviroseal® 40), clear, water-based, 40% silane penetrating sealer / water repellant. For concrete and masonry. 54-Gallon Drum. Price/Drum. (shipping leadtime 2-5 days; 5G size shown in photo)
FEATURES: MasterProtect H 400 is a clear, water-based, 40% silane (alkylalkoxysilane) penetrating sealer with traffic bearing qualities.
- Water based, VOC compliant (Except S. Calif SCAQMD)
- Excellent penetration
- High moisture repellant
- Transparent, non-staining
- One component
Provides long-lasting protection against moisture intrusion, freeze/thaw cycles, and chloride intrusion.
Ideal for traffic-bearing surfaces.
Concrete: 100 – 200 ft2/gal (2.4 – 4.8 m2/L)
Brick: 100 – 200 ft2/gal (2.4 – 4.8 m2/L)
Always apply a test area to determine actual coverage rates. Coverage rates will vary greatly with the porosity of the substrate
Concrete highway road surfaces
Ramps and barrier rails
Many other reinforced concrete structures
Hard Burnt Brick
1. Verify substrate has properly cured. Concrete should obtain 80% of design strength, typically achieved within 14 – 28 days.
2. Clean concrete surfaces of all sand, surface dust and dirt, oil, grease, chemical films and coating,s and other contaminants prior to application. Use waterblast, sandblast, or shotblast as necessary to achieve the desired surface condition.
3. Surface, air, and material temperatures should be 40 to 110° F (4 to 43° C) during application. Do not apply Enviroseal® 40 when temperatures are expected to fall below 40° F (4° C) within 12 hours.
4. Surfaces to be treated can be slightly damp; however, a dry surface is suggested for maximum penetration of sealer. Do not apply Enviroseal® 40 if standing water is visible on the surface to be treated.
5. Crack control, caulking, patching, and expansion joint sealants can be installed before or after application of the sealer.
6. Allow a minimum of 6 – 12 hours curing time for caulking and sealant materials (or until they have skinned over) before applying Enviroseal® 40.
Horizontal and vertical
Exterior or interior
Above grade SUBSTRATE
Concrete substrates: architectural, glass-fiberreinforced, precast, cast in place, slicia fume
New and existing concrete
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: masterprotect, masterprotect h 400, 51672815, enviroseal-40, environseal, evioseal, eviron-seal, masonry sealer, masonry waterproofing, concrete waterproofing, concrete sealer, concrete sealers, concrete finish, concrete driveway sealer, cement sealer, stamped concrete sealer, wet look concrete sealer, clear concrete sealer, concrete water seal, concrete block sealer, penetrating concrete sealer
MasterProtect H 200 (Enviroseal 20)
20% silane, for food processing areas and more cost sensitive projects.
Enviroseal 7 for hard-burnt vertical brick and other dense surfaces.
Envirseal PBT for very porous vertical surfaces, such as split face block and lightweight concrete.