PRODUCT: MasterSeal 550 (formerly Flextite) Flexible Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane. 5-gallon (18.93 L) pails, containing: 1.75-gallons (6.6 L) of Part-A liquid and 32 lbs (14.5 kg) of Part-B powder. Price/Pail. (aka BASF #50270674; special order item, min order 5 pails or 3-4 week leadtime)
DESCRIPTION: MasterSeal 550 is a high quality acrylic modified Portland-cement-based flexible waterproofing membrane for concrete or masonry surfaces. Use it above or below grade on interior or exterior surfaces.
• Waterproof membrane protects against soil moisture and water seepage; extends life of structural slabs and underlayments
• Creates a flexible membrane that accommodates substrate movement; prevents cracks from telegraphing; provides excellent underlayment for thin-set tile applications
• Breathable. Allows interior moisture vapor to escape (not a vapor barrier)
• Ready-to-use kit, easy to mix and place
• Low VOCs, environmentally friendly; low odor
• Walls and floors
• Tiled pools and fountains
• Plaza decks
• Mechanical rooms
• Interior and exterior
• Vertical, Horizontal, or Overhead
• Above or Below grade
• Concrete & masonry
5-gallon (18.93 L) pails, containing: 1.75-gallons (6.6 L) of Part-A liquid and 32 lbs (14.5 kg) of Part-B powder.
PRODUCT MSDS & DATA SHEETS:
Product Data Sheet
SDS / MSDS Sheet
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: flextite, masterseal 550, M550, basf 550, M890, basf m890, cemetitious waterproofing, flexible cementitious waterproofing, cemetitious membrane, waterproofing membrane