PRODUCT: J-Drain #200 Wall Drainage. For below grade walls. 6-1/2 x 50 foot roll, 0.4 inch thick, 18 Gallons/Minute/ft2 flow, 11,000 PSF Core. 2-layer drain (root resistant fabric filter cover over Plastic Dimple Core). Price/Roll.
* Oversize item, use FreightQuote shipping.
* Shipping leadtime 1-3 business days.
DESCRIPTION: JDrain 200 consists of a light duty impermeable polymeric sheet formed under heat and pressure to form a high flow dimpled drainage core. The core is then bonded to a laye of non-woven filter fabric. The filter fabric retails soil and sand particles allowing filtered water to pass into the drainage core, then through the core to a bottom collection area (such as SWD drain collectors or a french drain or such).
- Size (ft): 6-1/2 x 50 foot roll (also available in 4 and 8 foot widths)
- Thickness (in): 0.40
- Compressive Strength (psf): 11,000
- Flow (gal/min/ft): 18 (Hydraulic Gradient=1)
- Fabric type: polyester filter fabric
- Easy to install
- Polypropylene drain core
- Filters fine particles
- Ensures drainage efficiency
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: j-drain 400rb, j-drain green roof drainage system, jdrain 400rb, jdrain rooftop drain system, greenroof drainage, green roof drain system, greenroof drains, rooftop drain system, pre assembled drain system, polypropylene drain core, planted area drain system