Milcor Model U-LP-4848, Roof Smoke Vent / Fire Vent, 48 x 48 inch, Low Profile, Dual Doors of Galvanized Steel, Galvanized Steel Curb Base, UL and FM Approved. Made in USA by Milcor. Price/Each. (shipping leadtime 5-10 business days)
Certifications & Performance: Fire Safety: Complies with the requirements of Class “A” burning brand test (UL 790). UL/FM Tested: Tested and listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. (UL 793) and Factory Mutual Research Corporation.
Material: Galvanized steel, outer cover 22 gauge, .034 inch thick, liner 22 gauge, .034 inch thick. Insulation: 1" thick rigid foam. Gasket: Polyurethane foam gasket adhered to cover, continuous around cover perimeter.
1. Covers automatically spring open to approximately 90 degrees in the event of fire, actuated by the parting of a single UL-listed 360 degrees F (182 degrees C) fusible link, automatically locking in the fully open position.
2. Covers are of double-leaf construction, with each leaf equipped with sufficient torsion spring operators to open against a maximum 10 psf (0.5 kPa) snow or wind load.
3. Units are equipped with hydraulic dampeners to control cover opening speed and prevent over-travel.
4. Covers will not open when subjected to a maximum uplift pressure of 240 psf.
5. Vent design allows covers to be released manually from inside or outside without disturbing the fusible link assembly.
6. Covers latch automatically and manual release mechanism resets automatically by closing covers.
Widths: 4, 4-1/2 and 5 Feet,
Lengths: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 feet.
More Product Information:
similar product terms: fire hatch, fire vent, smoke hatch, smoke vent, roof hatch vent, roof access hatch vent, bilco fire vent, bilco smoke hatch, roof smoke vent, roof fire vent, roof smoke hatch, roof smoke vent
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!