Powers #2543, 1/4 inch diameter X 1-1/2 inch long Nylon Nailin®. A nylon body drive-pin type anchor with a mushroom head body & carbon steel pin/nail. Price/100.
The Nylon Nailin is a pin drive anchor with a body formed from engineered plastic. Nails available in 1018 carbon and 304 stainless steel. The anchor can be used in concrete, block, brick, or stone. The anchor is pre-assembled. This anchor is not recommended for applications overhead. For overhead applications, please refer to the Zamac Hammer-Screw.
- Shipping Leadtime: 1-3 business days
Common Applications for Nylon Anchors:
- Brick Ties and Masonry Anchorage
- Electrical Fixtures
- Copper Flashings
- Furring Strips
- Aluminum Frames
- General Purpose Anchoring
- Compatible with all base materials
- Available in Mushroom, Round and Flat Types. A sizes from 3/4 to 6 inches.
- Body sizes:3/16" and 1/4".
- Drive Nail: AISI 1018 Carbon Steel and 304 Stainless Steel
More Product Information:
similar product terms: nylon anchor, nailin anchor, nylon nailin, nylon nailin anchor, plastic anchor, plastic concrete anchor
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!