PRODUCTS AND PRICING
Harware, General Items:
Compressed Air Items
Air Pressure Regulators
and Rigging Hardware
and Lifting Hardware
& Rope Accessories
| Manila general purpose, low stretch
| Nylon marine, mildew / abrasion resist.
| Polyester safety grade, high UV resist.
| Polypropylene yellow truck rope, low cost
Propane Items & LP Gas Parts
Pipe Size and Thread Size Information
Propane Fitting Standards and Information
Portable Propane Heaters
Propane ACME Fittings and Parts
refillable propane tanks)
Propane P.O.L. Fittings and Parts
(fits older style
refillable propane tanks)
Propane Fittings, Parts & Adaptors
Propane Fittings for
Outdoor Grills- see ACME)
Propane Igniters, Spark Lighters, Starters
Propane Parts & Accessories
Propane Quick-Disconnect Connectors
Propane Pressure Gauges, Tank Gauges
Roof Dryer / Blowers
Propane Soldering Tools
Tank Holders, Truck Safety Racks
Propane Tank Holders, Truck Racks
Propane Tank Hook-Ups & Adaptors
Tanks, Portable Lightweight
Propane Torches / Welders
Propane Modified Bitumen Applicators
(multi-head torch wagons)
Propane Torch Heads and Replacement Parts
Propane Valves, Flame Adjusting Valves
Propane Tools and Accessories
MODIFIED BITUMEN APPLICATORS:
We have a
complete selection of bitumen roofing torch machines ranging from hand
repair torches to high-volume applicators. Our Red Dragon modified
bitumen applicators are made of durable, lightweight steel or
stainless steel and contain all parts necessary to torch down
modified bitumen. Made in the U.S.A., each system is tested prior to
leaving the factory and is guaranteed in quality and workmanship.
Modified Bitument Hand Torches
Modified Bitumen Rolling Applicators
Tools & Seamer Torches
Torch Heads and Replacement Parts
Related Modified Roofing Application Items:
Torch Rolling Tools
Propane Cylinder Dollies
Trowels for detail work
Propane Tank and Propane Safety Tips:
- CAUTION: Propane is flammable and hazardous if handled improperly.
- Please read and understand the tank warning label before using Propane
Propane Tank Transportation
- Transport propane tanks in an upright and secure position. Never allow tank to be bounced around.
- Use tank holder when transporting regularly.
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle in which the tank is being transported.
- The maximum number of tanks that can be transported per vehicle is four (4).
- Remove the tank from the vehicle immediately after transporting.
Propane Tank Storage and Use
- Store tanks outdoors in a shaded area.
- Do not let tank get hot or pressure will rise.
- Store tank away from flame and heat.
- Close valve tightly and insert safety plug when not in use, even if tank is empty.
- Use only on appliances and grills approved for propane.
- Check tank and line connections periodically to be sure that they are tight.
- Check for leaks using detergent or soapy water - never use a match or flame.
Propane Tank Warning Label
similar terms: compressed air fittings, air hoses, propane quick disconnections, propane hoses, propane adaptors, propane hose fittings, propane burners, propane fittings, propane hardware, hose clamps,
gas regulators, propane hoses, Sievert products
- DO NOT REMOVE, DEFACE OR OBLITERATE THE DANGER LABEL
- FLAMMABLE GAS UNDER PRESSURE
- TRANSPORT IN UPRIGHT, VERTICAL POSITION
- LEAKING LP-GAS MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION IF IGNITED
- CONTACT LP-GAS SUPPLIER FOR REPAIRS OR DISPOSAL OF THIS CYLINDER
OR UNUSED LP-GAS
- FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
- DO NOT USE OR STORE CYLINDERS IN A BUILDING, GARAGE OR ENCLOSED AREA
- CUSTOMER WARNING:
- Know the odor of LP-Gas. If you hear, see or smell leaking LP-Gas, immediately
get everyone away from the cylinder and call the Fire Department. Do not attempt repairs.
- Caution your LP-Gas supplier to:
Be certain cylinder is purged of trapped air prior to first filling. Be certain not to overfill the cylinder. Be certain cylinder re-qualification date is checked.
- LP-Gas is heavier than air and may settle in low placed while dissipating.
- Contact with the liquid contents of cylinder will cause freeze burns to the skin.
- Do not allow children to tamper or play with cylinder.
- When not connected for use, keep cylinder valve turned off. Self contained outdoor cooking appliances shall be limited to a cylinder of 20 lb. capacity or less.
- Do not use, store or transport cylinder where it would be exposed to high temperatures. Relief valve may open allowing a large amount of flammable gas to escape.
- When transporting, keep cylinder secured in an upright position with cylinder valve turned off.
- WHEN CONNECTING FOR USE:
- Use only in compliance with applicable codes.
- Read and follow manufacturers' instructions.
- Consult manufacturers' instructions concerning the cylinder connection provided with
- Be sure regulator vent is not pointing up.
- Turn off all valves on the appliance.
- Do not check for gas leaks with a match or open flame. Apply soapy water at areas marked "X". Open cylinder valve. If bubble appears, close valve and have LP-Gas service person make needed repairs. Also check appliance valves and connections to make sure they do not leak before lighting appliance.
- Light appliance following manufacturers' instructions.
- When appliance is not in use, keep cylinder valve closed.
- WHEN IN USE:
- Store and use cylinder in upright, vertical position.
Other popular products and pages:
Concrete Stain & Sealer,
Expansion Joints, Fall
Protection Kits, Fire
Gas & Safety Cans
Hot Air Welders,
Hot Dipped Roofing Nails,
Houseboat Roof / Deck Repair,
Knowledgebase, log home
magnetic hammers, Metal
Metal Roof Repair Items,
Miami-Dade Nails, Narrow
Crown Stainless Steel Staples,
Retrofit Pipe Flashings,
Parking Garage Repair,
Retrofit Pipe Flashings,
Rigging / Lifting Hardware,
Roof Leak Repair,Roof
Paints and Coatings, Roof
Roofing Nails, Roof Paints and Coatings, Roof Repair Materials,
RV & Trailer
RV Roof Replacement,
Safety Rail Systems,
Saw Blades, Sealants,
Sonolastic Clear 25,
Spray Polyurethane Foam,
Stinger, Stainless Nails/Fasteners,
Underlayments, Vents, Roof Vents,
Wood Deck Hardware
Popular Supplies Include:
BAK Welders, BASF,
JL Industries, Karnak,