Discount Propane Fittings, Torch and Hardware Items
Our propane fitting, torch tools and hardware category includes
modified bitumen applicators, compressed gas fittings, propane fittings, propane camping
propane adaptors and splitters, propane hoses, propane regulator,
tank warmers / heaters, propane gauge, gas fitting, gas regulators, propane torch, propane adaptors, propane hose fittings, propane tank truck safety racks, propane, propane fitting, propane hardware, hose clamps, and other special products.
Questions? Email Sales@bestmaterials.com
Or call 1-800-474-7570 / 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt response !
PRODUCTS AND PRICING
Hardware, General Items:
Brackets, Roof Mounts (solar/equipment mounts)
Compressed Air Items
Air Pressure Regulators
Hardware Products < Info Page and Products
and Rigging Hardware <- Info Page / Products
& Rope Accessories < Info Page and Products
| Blue Cobalt Polypropylene fishing & marine
| Manila general purpose, low stretch
| Nylon marine, mildew / abrasion resist.
| Polyester safety grade, high UV resist.
| Polypropylene yellow truck rope, low cost
Propane Items & LP Gas Parts
Pipe Size and Thread Size Information
Propane Fitting Standards and Information
Propane ACME / Type-1 / QCC Fittings & Parts
refillable propane tanks)
(fits older style
refillable propane tanks)
Camping Adaptors, Splitters, Special Fittings
Propane Fittings & Couplers
Propane Igniters, Spark Lighters, Starters
Propane Parts & Accessories
Propane P.O.L. Fittings and Parts
Propane Quick-Disconnect Connectors
Propane Pressure Gauges, Tank Gauges
Roof Dryer / Blowers
Propane Soldering Tools
Tank Holders, Truck Safety Racks
Propane Tank Holders, Truck Racks
Propane Tank Hook-Ups & Adaptors
Tank Warmer / Heater
Propane Torches / Welders
Propane Modified Bitumen Applicators
(multi-head torch wagons)
Propane Torch Heads and Replacement Parts
Propane Valves, Flame Adjusting Valves
Propane Tools and Accessories
MODIFIED BITUMEN APPLICATORS:
We have a
complete selection of bitumen roofing torch machines ranging from hand
repair torches to high-volume applicators. Our Red Dragon modified
bitumen applicators are made of durable, lightweight steel or
stainless steel and contain all parts necessary to torch down
modified bitumen. Made in the U.S.A., each system is tested prior to
leaving the factory and is guaranteed in quality and workmanship.
Modified Bitument Hand Torches
Modified Bitumen Rolling Applicators
Tools & Seamer Torches
Torch Heads and Replacement Parts
Related Modified Roofing Application Items:
Torch Rolling Tools
Propane Cylinder Dollies
Trowels for detail work
Propane Tank and Propane Safety Tips:
- CAUTION: Propane is flammable and hazardous if handled improperly.
- Please read and understand the tank warning label before using Propane
Propane Tank Transportation
- Transport propane tanks in an upright and secure position. Never allow tank to be bounced around.
- Use tank holder when transporting regularly.
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle in which the tank is being transported.
- The maximum number of tanks that can be transported per vehicle is four (4).
- Remove the tank from the vehicle immediately after transporting.
Propane Tank Storage and Use
- Store tanks outdoors in a shaded area.
- Do not let tank get hot or pressure will rise.
- Store tank away from flame and heat.
- Close valve tightly and insert safety plug when not in use, even if tank is empty.
- Use only on appliances and grills approved for propane.
- Check tank and line connections periodically to be sure that they are tight.
- Check for leaks using detergent or soapy water - never use a match or flame.
Propane Tank Warning Label
- DO NOT REMOVE, DEFACE OR OBLITERATE THE DANGER LABEL
- Flammable gas under pressure
- Transport in upright, vertical position
- Leaking LP-gas may cause a fire or explosion if ignited
- Contact LP-gas supplier for repairs or disposal of this cylinder or unused LP-gas
- For outdoor use only*
- Do not use or store cylinders in a building, garage or enclosed area
- CUSTOMER WARNING:
- Know the odor of LP-Gas. If you hear, see or smell leaking LP-Gas, immediately
get everyone away from the cylinder and call the Fire Department. Do not attempt repairs.
- Caution your LP-Gas supplier to:
Be certain cylinder is purged of trapped air prior to first filling. Be certain not to overfill the cylinder. Be certain cylinder re-qualification date is checked.
- LP-Gas is heavier than air and may settle in low placed while dissipating.
- Contact with the liquid contents of cylinder will cause freeze burns to the skin.
- Do not allow children to tamper or play with cylinder.
- When not connected for use, keep cylinder valve turned off. Self contained outdoor cooking appliances shall be limited to a cylinder of 20 lb. capacity or less.
- Do not use, store or transport cylinder where it would be exposed to high temperatures. Relief valve may open allowing a large amount of flammable gas to escape.
- When transporting, keep cylinder secured in an upright position with cylinder valve turned off.
- WHEN CONNECTING FOR USE:
- Use only in compliance with applicable codes.
- Read and follow manufacturers' instructions.
- Consult manufacturers' instructions concerning the cylinder connection provided with
- Be sure regulator vent is not pointing up.
- Turn off all valves on the appliance.
- Do not check for gas leaks with a match or open flame. Apply soapy water at areas marked "X". Open cylinder valve. If bubble appears, close valve and have LP-Gas service person make needed repairs. Also check appliance valves and connections to make sure they do not leak before lighting appliance.
- Light appliance following manufacturers' instructions.
- When appliance is not in use, keep cylinder valve closed.
- WHEN IN USE:
- Store and use cylinder in upright, vertical position.
TYPE 1 / ACME / QCC type:
Show More Popular Products and Suppliers:
Popular Products and Pages:
Caulk & Sealants,
Concrete Stain & Sealer,
Diamond Saw Blades,
Electric Hot Air Welders,
Electric Service Flashings,
Fall Protection Kits,
Fire Stopping Vents,
Gas & Safety Cans,
Hidden, Deck Fasteners,
Hot Dipped Roofing Nails,
Hot Tar Kettles,
Houseboat Roof/Deck Repair,
Log Home Products,
Narrow Crown Stainless, Staples,Â
Power Tools & Accessories,
Propane Hot Air Welders,
Retrofit Pipe Flashings,
Roof Leak Repair,
Roof Paints & Coatings,
Roof Repair Materials,
Rooftop Electrical Flashings,
RV & Trailer Roof Repair,
RV Roof Replacement,
Safety Rail Systems,
Spray Polyurethane Foam,
Vents, Roof Vents,
Wood Deck Hardware
Popular Suppliers Include:
Franklin / Titebond,
United / Quest,
Peace of Mind!