Roof Tile Grip Clips #107GV3, Side Attach Clips (storm clips / hurricane clips), 1-3/4 or 2 inch clip height, Galvanized Steel. 500/Box. Price/Box.
- Shipping leadtime: 3-5 business days.
- Specify size before adding to cart
Use grip clips to control tile rotation or movement during high winds. Also known as hurricane clips or storm clips.
- Attaches on the side interlock or water channel as opposed to the butt end of the tile.
- NOT visible after installation and do NOT set or fix the exposure to the weather or head lap of the tile.
- NO slope limitations. May be used with ALL U. B. C. recognized methods of tie attachment.
- Made from flat metal alloys into L shaped brackets that are designed to clamp onto the water-channel side of roof tile products.
- Most commonly used with concrete tile and clay flat shingle tile but may also be used with clay one-piece Spanish tile.
- With nails on wood deck substrates.
- With screws for additional securement values.
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- 1/4-inch diameter (6.4 mm) holes for attachment to the sheathing
ALSO AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER:
Optional Variations by size:
- 3/4 inch
- 2-7/16 inch - 2-7/8 inch
- 1.75 inch – 2 inch
- 2.25 inch
- 2-7/16 inch – 2-7/8 inch
- 3 inch
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
similar product terms: tile clips, storm clips, hurricane clips
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!