EternaPrime Primer, One Gallon Can. Price/Can. (Flammable: Ground shipment only).
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
EternaPrime® is an adhesive and surface conditioner intended to aid adhesion of EternaBond® MicroSealant tapes, or other non- MicroSealant tapes such as butyl tapes and other self adhesive seaming tapes. EternaPrime® is also an excellent primer for use with self-adhered modified bitumen membranes. Use EternaPrime® when surfaces to be bonded are very dirty (oxidized and cannot be easily cleaned), or dusty (like on a tar and gravel roof). EternaPrime® will prepare the surface by coalescing all loose particles into a solid platform for the EternaBond® tape to adhere to. EternaPrime® allows EternaBond® MicroSealant tapes to be installed in temperatures as low as -20°F (-29°C). EternaPrime® also prepares most contaminated surfaces for tape application.
Product is clear/light amber. It will darken where sun exposed. Apply thin, do not puddle. Not for use on PVC roofing.
- One quart will cover about 75 sq. ft., depending on surface texture. Mix VERY WELL before using.
- For cold weather installation if the RoofSeal or Doublestick installation temperature will be between -20F and +40F degrees.
- When surfaces to be bonded are dirty (oxidized and cannot be well cleaned).
- Excellent for use when repairing self-adhered modified bitumen membranes.
- On mortar or porous surfaces, granulated, or slightly dusty (like on a tar and gravel roof).
- Where enhanced surface adhesion is required.
- Do not use EternaPrime on PVC roofs as reactivation of plasticizers may occur.
similar product terms: eternaprime, eterna-prime, eternabond primer, low temperature primer, roof primer
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!