Miro Model 3-RAH-12, Adjustable Rooftop Roller Pipe Support, 5.25 - 12" Height Adjustable, 7.5 x 10" Polycarbonate Base. Handles up to 3 inch Pipes. 1 Unit. Price/Each. (5/case; order full cases for added discounts).
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days
“Roller-bearing" pipe support used to support roof-mounted gas pipes, electrical conduit, solar piping and other mechanical piping.Unique design absorbs thermal expansion and contraction of pipes thus preventing damage to the roof membrane. Pipes rest on a self-lubricating polycarbonate resin roller rod and roller.The pipe support base is made of polycarbonate resin, the supporting all-thread and all metal parts are made of stainless steel.
- Size: The deck base is 7.5" by 10" and has a maximum cradle width of 4".
- Max.Pipe Size: 3" (3.75" outside diameter).
- Max. Pipe Clearance: The 3-RAH-12 can adjust in height from a low of 5.25" to a high of 12" in elevation above the roof membrane.
- Max. Load Weight: Maximum load weight may not exceed 186 lbs. per pipestand.
- Spacing: Recommended spacing is not to exceed 10 feet centers depending upon the load. Make certain each pipestand is properly elevated to even the load weight on all pipestands. Do not exceed 100 lbs. per pipestand.
Other standard sizes available to fit 3 to 6 inch pipes with heights up to 12 inches. Custom configurations also available.
More Product Information:
similar product terms: 3-rah pipe support, 3-rah-12, 3rah12, gas pipe support, mechanical support, miro pipe support, pipe stand, rooftop pipe support, polycarbonate pipe support
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!