PRODUCT: VERSI-FOAM SYSTEM-1 SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM KIT, CLASS-1 FIRE RATED, 12 BOARD FEET (1 CUBIC FOOT) FOAM SYSTEM, 1.75 PCF FOAM DENSITY, R-7.7. PRICE/KIT. (UPS ground shipment only).
BEST MATERIALS LLC IS AN INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED DISTRIBUTOR OF VERSI-FOAM® AND ITS RELATED PRODUCTS. THESE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
FEATURES: VERSI-FOAM CLASS 1 systems contain additional flame retardants. This formula is classified as Class I in accordance with ASTM E-84 with a 25 Flame Spread and a 225 Smoke Developed Rating. This means that the foam is flame resistant, it is not fire proof. These systems are suitable for use in inhabited buildings, including residential applications or any applications in which flammability is a concern.
Versi-Foam is a high-quality high-density polyurethane foam. The systems come ready to use. No other equipment is necessary. The System is complete with gun, hose, and nozzle.
- State of the art design assures positive performance of unit.
- Spray can be metered according to amount of foam required for a specific application
- High R factor provides excellent insulation value
- Portability permits reaching hard-to-get to areas
- Expansion of foam makes it possible to fill all types of voids, cover irregular surfaces
- Contains No CFCs
The System 1 is a SMALL sized kit. The density of the foam is 1.75 pounds per cubic foot free rise or 2 pounds per cubic foot in place. The foam will expand six times its original volume and is tack free in 30 to 45 seconds. The foam is 97% closed cell, has an R-value of 7.7 per inch and is recommended for most commercial and industrial applications, including air sealing, condensation control, sound deadening, structural enhancement, tank and pipe insulation, roof repair, marine flotation and gas tank encapsulation, truck and trailer insulation, sculpting and molding medium, pool and spa insulation, and many more.
The System Class-1 system 1 is packaged in ONE carton and includes the two chemical components, patented dispensing gun, attached hoses and nozzle. Theoretically, it will produce 12 square feet of cured foam at a 1" thickness, or 11 cubic foot.
- FIRE-RATED: Evaluated by ASTM E 814* in wood frame pipe penetrations. Conforms to the ASTM C557-93, D6464, CA25-4, and is UL Class 1 (Flame spread of 15, smoke of 20).
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to three inches.
- The most economical, convenient and effective method for installing Building Code compliant Fireblocking in wood frame residential construction.
- Fireblock is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor to floor or room to room.
- Forms a fireblock AND a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond.
- Not rated for use as a Firestop in commercial fire rated walls
- Closed-cell foam. It forms a water-resistant outer skin when cured.
- Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics.
- Tack free in six minutes. Trims in 30 minutes.
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
APPLICATIONS: Versa-Foam Class 1 is a high-density polyurethane foam. Commonly used for flame retarded applications such as Cold Storage Insulating and Sealing, Commercial Construction, HVAC, RV Insulation, Roofnig, Truck/Van/Bus Insulation, Metal Building Insulation, Plant Maintenance, Pool/Spa Insulation, Residential Construction, Boat/Marine Float and Insulation, Sound Control, Stage Props Creation, etc.
USE (instructions and videos, please review before purchasing or using):
tags / similar product terms: versi-foam, versi foam, polyurethane spray foam, spray polyurethane foam, RHH, Foam Sealing, foam attachment, hot tub insulation, foam roof repair, roofing foam, foam kits, insulation foam, insulation foam kit, roof foam, roof foam kit, refrigeration foam, refrigeration foam repair, trailer insulation, foam insulation, high density foam insulation, movie prop foam