PRODUCT: MasterSeal P 179 (formerly branded as Sonolastic Primer 2000). A clear primer for use with Polyether Sealants and Porous Surfaces. 1-pint Can. Price/Can. UPS Ground shipment only.
DESCRIPTION: MasterSeal P 179 is a quick-drying solvent-based primer for the master Builders Solutions line of silyl-terminated-polyether sealants, including MasterSeal NP 150 and NP 150 tint Base.
* Quick Drying Penetrating Primer.
* Interior or Exterior.
Organosilane Silane Dissolved in an Organic Solvent.
* Yield: About 35-40 square feet/pint.
* For use with silyl-terminated-polyether sealants.
* Use on porous surfaces that require added adhesion
* Use on concrete, Masonry, Grout, Stone, Wood.
* Do Not Use on Non-Porous Surfacs, such as aluminum, steel, vinyl, or Kynar 500 based paints. Use MasterSeal Primer P 179 on coated metals as trial testing dictates.
Product Data Sheet
P179, masterseal p179, p 179, masterseal p 179, basf p179, basf p 179, p179 primer, p 179 primer, primer, polyether primer, 2000, primer 2000, sonolastic primer, caulking primer, concrete primer, sealant primer, waterproofing primer