Roof Mate HT, High Tensile Elastomeric Roof Coating, WHITE color. Meets ASTM D6083, Energy Star and is CCRC Listed. 5-Gallon Bucket. Price/Bucket.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
ROOF MATE is a water-based, high solids elastomeric coating utilizing the latest advances in acrylic technology. Premium quality 100% acrylic resins are combined with reinforcing laminar pigments, an effective biocide package and non-migrating fire retardants, resulting in superior durability, weatherproofing, ultraviolet resistance, algae/mildew resistance and fire retardancy.
ROOF MATE is a highly reflective, permanently flexible “breathing” membrane, allowing moisture vapor from the substrate or building interior to escape while remaining impervious to mass water penetration from the exterior. ROOF MATE forms a monolithic, waterproof elastomeric seal, uniformly covering the textured profile of these substrates, providing protection from weathering, aging and ultraviolet exposure.
- Board-stock Insulation
- Composite shingle roof substrates.
- Conventional built-up
- Modified bitumen
- Sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam
- RoofMate HT - a high-tensile strength version for roof areas subject to heavy maintenance traffic, severe weather conditions, chemical fallout, etc.,
- RoofMate LP - for asphaltic substrates
- RoofMate QS - a quick set version for use on applications where a more rapid resistance to moisture is necessary
- RoofMate BaseCoat - especially developed for use in embedding reinforcement fabric at detail areas and/or over the entire roof.
- RoofMate Butter Grade - for applying around protrusions, and into heavily alligatored areas in weathered built-up roofing
1. Solids by Weight: 60% (±2) [ASTM D2369]
2. Solids by Volume: 54% (±2) [ASTM D5201]
3. Weight per Gallon: 11.8 lbs. (±.2) (1.41 kg/l) [ASTM D1475]
4. Dry Time for Water Resistance:* 2½ hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% R.H. White @ 16 wet mils (406 microns) *Required time will increase @ higher humidities
5. Ultimate Tensile Strength: 224 psi (±20) (1.54 MPa) @ 75°F (24°C) [ASTM D2370]
6. Elongation at Break:* 226% (±30) @ 75°F (24°C) [ASTM D2370] * ROOF MATE is unique in that it maintains its elongation values at freezing temperatures, as well as after extended weathering
7. Hardness: 55-65 Shore A [ASTM D2240]
8. Permeance: 5.7 U.S. perms (3.76 metric perms) @ 20 mils (508 microns) [ASTM D1653]
9. Ultraviolet Resistance: No deleterious effects after 5,000 hours [ASTM D822, ASTM G23]
10. Weather Resistance: No deleterious effects after 5,000 hours [ASTM D822, ASTM G23]
11. High Temperature Stability: No age hardening up to 250°F (121°C) [ASTM D794]
12. Resistance to Wind Driven Rain: 0.3% moisture result [Federal Specification TTC-555B]
13. Bond Strength: Exceeds cohesive strength of coating [ASTM C297]
14. Surface Temperature Limits for Service Conditions: -30°F to 180°F (-35°C to 82°C)
15. Code Approvals: ROOF MATE is UL classified as a Class “A” Fluid Applied Coating System, and as a Class A, B or C Maintenance & Repair System as outlined in the UL Roofing Materials & Systems Directory and UL website. It is Factory Mutual Approved for recover over FMRC rated BUR or insulated metal panels. UL 790 Class A, Factory Mutual Class I, ICC Legacy Report and Dade County.
ROOF MATE is available standard in White, Tan, Light Tan and Light Gray colors, which are all certified to meet ENERGY STAR®, Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and LEED reflectance and emissivity criteria. White and Light Tan also meet California Title 24 requirements. ROOF MATE is also available in standard Medium Gray.
ROOFMATE is easily rolled on, or pumped and sprayed at material temperatures of 60°F (16°C) or greater. DO not dilute. An airless sprayer is best suited for large field area applications. Use a power mixer capable of uniformly mixing the entire container prior to use.
Apply at the rate of 1-gallon per 100 square feet PER COAT. Irregular surfaces and longer warranty systems may require more coat coating (s).
ROOFMATE warranties are available for five (5), ten (10) or fifteen (15) year periods. The warranties guarantee the installation against leaks caused by normal weathering.
ROOF MATE requires complete evaporation of water to cure. Cool temperatures and high humidity retard cure. Do not apply if weather conditions will not permit complete cure before rain, dew, fog or freezing temperatures occur. Do not apply in the late afternoon if heavy moisture condensation may appear during the night. Do not use over cold storage tanks or buildings where a vapor barrier is required. Do not allow product to freeze or use when application or cure temperatures.
similar product terms: elastomeric coating, elastomeric roof coating, ceramic roof coating, fireproof roof coating, fire resistant roof coating, leeds coating, leeds roof coating, title 24 roof coating, metal roof coating, miami dade roof coating
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!