SFS Dekfast 1203528, #14-10 X 3 inch Roofing Screws. #3 Phillips Drive, 10 TPI, Drill Point. 1000/Carton. Price/Carton.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
SFS Dekfast 1203528 is a #14-10 x 3 inch Roofing Screw used for insulation attachment to structural concrete, wood and steel roof decks. Comes with #3 Phillips drive. Reduced drill point offers ultimate pull-out values by producing a minimum opening. Thread engagement is superior in comparison to the standard drill points. Ten (10 TPI) threads per inch allow easy installation in concrete roof decks.
For insulation attachment to Structural Concrete, Wood and Steel Roof Decks.
- Steel thickness from 22 ga (.028 inch) through 18 ga (.045 inch) with minimum 3/4 inch penetration.
- Wood 2x (1-1/2 inch thick): Min penetration: 1 inch
- Plywood: Min thickness: 3/4 inch
- FR treated; min through penetration: 1/4 inch
- Dekfast 2-7/8 inch hex metal plates
- Dekfast 3 inch round plastic Dekflat plates
Coated Steel Roofing Screws, No. 14 with a self-drilling point. The screws have a 0.2-mil (0.005 mm) galvanized plating and a 1-mil (0.025 mm) fluorocarbon coating.
- Drill point design prevents fastener walking
- Drill point cuts through gravel and BUR
- 10 threads per inch for ease of installation in concrete decks
- Deep #3 recess provides ultimate bit engagement
- Head Types: #3 Phillips
- Head Height: Max 0.118 inch
- Head Dia: Max 0.448 inch
- Thread Major Dia: 0.238 inch
- Shank Dia: 0.180 inch
Strength (lbs ult.)
- Tensile: 3600
- Torsional: 110 in-lbs min
- Shear: 2630
Pull-out (lbs avg.)
- Steel 22 ga: 540
- Steel 20 ga: 630
- Steel 18 ga: 900
- 4000 psi concrete: 850 (1 inch min penetration)
- 2x dimensional lumber (1 inch penetration): 590
- 3/4 inch FR Plywood (through penetration): 605
Dekfast fasteners and plates are Metro Dade and Factory Mutual approved for attachment of insulation board to roof deck. Refer to FM Approval Guide and Supplements for current FM approved insulation fastening patterns. #14 fasteners exceed Factory Mutual corrosion-resistance Standard 4470.
1500 rpm screw guns with hardened #3 Phillips. #14 Dekfast fasteners are available pre-assembled with metal or plastic insulation plates.
- #12 from 1-5/8 to 8 inches
- #14 from 1-1/4 to 12 inches
- #15 from 1-1/4 to 26 inches
- #12 hex head from 1-5/8 to 8 inches
- #12 assembled to 3 inch round plates
- #12 Isofast belted
- #15 Isofast belted
similar product terms: deck screw, roofing insulation screw, roofing screw, dekfast, dek fast, roofing fasteners, membrane fasteners, SFS, membrane screws, insulation board fasteners, insulation board screws
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!