Protecto Flex Window & Door Sealing Tape / Flashing. 6 inch Wide x 50 ft. Roll, 2 Rolls/Case. Price/Case.
- Shipping leadtime: 2-3 business days.
Flexible / Expandable tape stretches to form a permanent waterproofing air/vapor seal around curved and radius doors and windows that prevents air and moisture leaks.
Protecto Flex is a 90-mil thick peel and stick flashing tape. The flexible cross-laminated top surface will expand and conform to irregular or curved surfaces while the aggressive adhesive forms a permanent bond between the window fin and the building substrate. Protecto Flex gives you a total air and water seal without having to cut and patch in the membrane to conform to irregular or curved window and door openings. Packaging is bulk packaging (not retail bubble packed).
Expands and conforms to radius or curved window fins. Aggressive adhesive forms a permanent bond between the window fins and the building substrate. Easy to install peel and stick application. Self seals around nails, screws and staples. Adheres to plywood, OSB, vinyl, aluminum, metal, foam, Dens-Glass Gold,* concrete and masonry surfaces. Protecto Flex may be left exposed up to 120 days. Backed by over 50 years of manufacturing expertise.
- Window and door perimeters to the building substrate
- Joints in stucco applications
- Sheet rock joints
- Other areas where a water or air seal is needed
- Protecto Wrap waterproofing products meet or exceed waterproofing properties of sheet membranes or liquid coatings for almost any job such as floor, tile and roof underlayments, window and roof flashing and others
- Width (each roll): 6 inch
- Length (each roll): 50 ft.
- Sold 2 rolls per case
similar product terms: seal flashing tape, door seal flashing tape, window seal flashing tape, door sill flashing tape, window sill flashing tape, window flashing tape, door flashing tape, protecto flex
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!