PRODUCT: EC-100 ACRYLIC ELASTOMERIC COATING, SPECIAL COLOR. 5 GALLON PAIL. PRICE/PAIL. (select color before adding to cart. Leadtime 3-5 days; Special colors not returnable. Special order terms apply.)
DESCRIPTION: EC-100 is a durable 100% acrylic elastomeric coating with 300% elongation. EC-100 is designed specifically for use over EPDM, new polyurethane foam roofing systems and for conventional roofs requiring superior adhesion and solar reflectance.
CUSTOM COLORS: Standard in white, tan gray. Custom colors available.
* Superior resistance to ultraviolet degradation
* Excellent adhesion to polyurethane foam
* Low temperature flexibility down to -15F.
* Low toxicity and odor, environmentally safe
* Excellent dirt pickup resistance maintains high reflectivity which reduces substrate temperatures, prolonging roof life and reducing interior temperatures and energy costs.
* Type of Resin: 100% Acrylic
* Shelf Life: 1 year
* Weight solids: 68%
* Volume solids: 58%
* Pigment Volume Concentrate: 43
* Weight per Gal: 11.8 lbs
* Viscosity CPS: 6500-8500
1. Elongation (ASTM D2370):
a. 100% @ 76 degrees F
b. Initial Tensile Strength 350 psi @ 73F.
2. Adhesion properties (ASTM D794):
a. Dry adhesion urethane foam: 7.0 /CP
b. Wet adhesion urethane foam: 3.8 /CP
3. Dirt pickup resistance (ASTM D822):
a. Percent of reflectance retained: 91
b. Hardness shore A (ASTM D-2240) 55-65
4. Permeance (ASTM D 1653A):
a. .50 Perms (17.2 x 10-10Kg M 2. Pa, IP)
5. Water Swelling (ASTM D471):
a. 20% (Mass), maximum
6. Accelerated Weathering, 8000 hrs. (ASTM D4798):
a. No cracking or checking
7. Adhesion (ASTM D794/D903):
a. 3.8 pli (350 N/m) wet, minimum
8. Fungi Resistance (ASTM G21):
a. Zero Rating
9. Tear Resistance (ASTM D624):
a. 60 ibf/in (10.5 kN/m)
10. Low Temperature flexibility, after 1000 Hrs. accelerated weathering (ASTM D522):
a. Pass ½ " mandrel bend at -15 degrees F. minimum
11. Mechanical Elongation Properties (ASTM D412):
a. 210% Elongation @ break @ 75 degrees F.
b. 350 psi Tensile Strength @ max @ 75 degrees F.
12. Fire Rating
a. UL 790 Class A (NC), Class B (C-15/32).
Thoroughly clean off all dirt and debris. Seal around roof vents, pipes, repair cracks, breaks, and open seams.
Apply only when not subjected to rain, high humidity or dew before curing. Acrylic base coatings must cure before being subjected to freezing (50 degrees F.) or moisture. Example of ideal conditions 4-6 hours above 70 degrees f. and low humidity.
Roll or spray evenly at a rate of 1 gallon per 100 Sq. Ft. This will achieve a mil thickness of approx. 9 MILS per layer. Total mil thickness is dependent on application (25 mils is typical RV application).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar terms: elastomeric coating, elastomeric roof coating, EC100, ec-100, Pro-tech, Ultra, ultra-shield, ultrashield, ultra shield