Marathon Retrofit Coppertite Straight w/ 10 inch Clamping Ring and tape. CTS39CR(E), 375 x 9CR Short Flange. Flange Size: 14 inch 356 mm. Price/Each.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
COPPER-TITE features a 2 inch (51mm) wide band of high density expanding foam tape impregnated with asphalt which is factory applied in acompressed state around the drain outlet.
COPPER-TITE sealant tape is designed to expand to approximately fourtimes its compressed thickness. Just prior to inserting the COPPER-TITE drain the installer removes the exterior restraining tape and immediately sets the retro drain in place. The released tape gradually expandsto fill the space between the COPPER-TITE drain and the existing drainsleeve making the connection watertight.
COPPER-TITE sealant tape expands more slowly in cold temperatures. When heat is applied to the inside of the outlet the sealant tape expands more rapidly.
Should the tape expand too much before inserting the COPPER-TITE drain, simply recompress the tape by hand and then insert the drain.
- A retro-fit insert copper drain.
- Seals securely within existing pipe.
- Prevents water back-up problems by sealing side wall gaps with expandable waterproof tape.
- Simple and quick to install, just peel off tape.
- COPPER for reliable long life.
- TITE for secure waterproof fit.
- Fits drains 2 inch (51mm) to 8 inch (203mm).
similar product terms: copper roof drain, coppertite, copper-tite roof drain, retrofit copper roof drain, marathon drains, cts39cr, cts49cr
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!