Proliner BPS3CR, 3 inch Copper Retrofit Straight Drain with 10 inch Epoxy Coated Aluminum Clamping Ring. For Single Ply Applications. 9 inch long drain outlet fits into pipe sizes 2-7/8 to 3-1/4 inch. Price/Each.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-3 business days.
Requires Proliner Installation Tool BprPro, not included. Used in applications where direct mechanical pressure is required by a clamping ring to provide additional bonding of membrane to drain and roof deck. Ring is made of Heavy Duty rigid material and secured in place by six bolts and nuts equally tightened to provide consistent pressure to secure the membrane.
Note: Clamping ring option is recommended for single ply systems.
Please see product specification to ensure correct fit to drain. Click here for specs.
- Only drain in the industry that provides multiple seals for water back-up prevention.
- Eliminates costly drain removal and searching for matching replacement parts.
- Constructed of maintenance free, durable copper and malleable alloy.
- Prevents water back-up leaks and consequential building and roof damage.
- Only retrofit drain to fit non-standard sized outlets.
- Lowers job costs and helps maintain easier project control.
- Installation does not disturb original roof assembly or interior finish of building.
- Installed from the roof top by the roofer.
- Offers variable lengths of outlets for special applications.
similar product terms: retrofit roof drain, copper roof drain, retrofit copper roof drain, marathon roof drain, proliner, marathon proliner roof drain
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!