Caulk Warmer, 5-Gallon Bucket Warmer / Wrap, 120V 50 Watt. Insulated bucket warmer with patented heat retaining flexible barrier with vinyl lining. Price/Each.
- Shipping leadtime 1-3 Business Days
The Caulk Warmer wrap is a unique patented warming bag that combines a light weight economical heat source with a flexible heat reflecting shield to retain heat in the bag and keep caulk and other temperature sensitive items warm. Caulk Warmer bags keep caulk at 80 degrees even when the outside temperature drops to -13 degrees.
Caulk Warmer is a heavy duty nylon canvas bag with an enclosed heating element that keeps caulk and other products warm in cold temperatures.
The Caulk Warmer solves the problem of caulking in cold weather, producing better results any time the temperature drops below 50 degrees. Requires only 50 watts of power, and has a convenient cord storage pouch on the front.
May be used to heat adhesives, epoxies and elasto-meric sealers and coatings, to food insdustry items that need to be liquefied before use. Especially useful for boat builders, aircraft technicians and auto body repair shops for keeping epoxies and resins warm for better mixing and applications.
- Outer: Nylon Shell CPAI 84
- Middle: Heat Retianing Flexible Barrier
- Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropylene
- Velcro Closure and Adjustable Cinch Straps
- Maximum Heat Cycles between 115 degrees F and 118 degrees F.
- Convenient Cord Storage Pocket
- 11.5" High x 41" Long (fits around standard 5-gallon pails)
- Voltage: 120 VAC - 50 Watts
- Color: Red
USED TO WARM:
- Floor Tiles
- Insulating Foam
- Windows & Door Sealing Tape
- Grease Cartridges
- Welding Rods
- Anything that will fit in the bag!
- 1108-175 DC to AC Power Inverte
- 1108-BS Bag Saver Sleeves
similar product terms: caulk warmer, pail warmer, paint warmer, caulk warmer bag, sealant warmer, cold weather caulking, caulk sleeves, caulk warmer wrap, 5 gallon warmer
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!