OlyBond 500 Green Bag-in-Box Kit, Two-part adhesive. Includes BOTH parts A (5 gallons) and B (5 gallons). 10 gallons of adhesive total. Price/Kit.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
OlyBond500 Green is a two component polyurethane adhesive used to adhere a variety of board stocks to most roof substrates in both new and re-roof applications. It can also be used to adhere insulation board to insulation board.
OlyBond500 Green is dispensed in 3/4 to 1-inch bands that spread to several inches while rising 3/4 to 1 inch above the substrate. Place the board stock into the adhesive and walk into place. A chemical cure takes place securing the board in approximately 4 to 8 minutes after application, depending on temperature and weather conditions.
- Structural concrete
- Cementitious wood fiber plank
- Lightweight insulating concrete
- Steel (22 gauge or thicker with approved cross section)
- Plywood (5/8-inch thick min.)
- Smooth surface BUR
- Smooth and granular surface modified bitumen
- Existing sprayed in place polyurethane foam
- Base sheets
- Most vapor barriers (including asphaltic and fleece-top)
Insulation/Cover Board Compatibility:
- Expanded polystyrene
- High density wood fiber
- Certain Extruded Polystyrene
OMG issues a 10 year limited material warranty on all OlyBond500 Green purchases. A full adhesion warranty is available by contacting OMG prior to starting the project and submitting a completed Request for Warranty form.
More Product Information:
similar product terms: olybond500, olybond 500, olybond green, olybond 500 green, olybond, olybond adhesive, olybond box, pacecart box, pacecart adhesive, olybond pacecart box, ob500 pacecart 2, pacecart 2
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!