PRODUCT: DEGADECK® CSP. Used together with Resin Hardener, not included. 396 Lb (makes 49 Gallons) in a 55G drum. Price/Drum (special order; 12 or more is free shipping to mnay locations)
ORDERING NOTES: Special shipping available - Email us for a quote. Or select UPS LTL shipping during checkout.
DESCRIPTION: DEGADECK® CSP system is a very low viscosity, low surface tension, solvent free, rapid curing reactive methacrylate resin formulated to penetrate, repair and seal cracks in concrete substrates, bridges and decks. It also prevents water and chloride ion ingress into concrete substrate. The separate POWDER HARDENER is 50% dibenzoyl peroxide (BPO) is in granulated powder to initiate the cure of the DEGADECK® resin system.
Bridge and Deck Restoration Products Brochure
• Fast Curing: as quick as 1 hour
• UV resistant
• Weather aging resistant for very long life
• Protects against water and chloride ion ingress
• Can be use in temperatures from 14F to 104 F (-10 to 40C)
• Bridges, Decks
• Concrete Parking Structures
• Civil Engineering Applications
• Penetrating Flood Coat Sealer: Prevents moisture and ion ingress
PRODUCT DATA SHEET, MSDS SHEET:
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: degadeck, degadeck csp, dega deck, reactive methacrylate resin, methacrylate resin, concrete crack sealant, bridge crack sealant, bridge crack repair, parking garage crack repair, concrete crack repair, concrete crack sealer, crack sealer