PRODUCT: MasterEmaco T 545 (formerly Set 45) Quick-Set One-Component Magnesium Phosphate-based Concrete Roadway Patching Mortar. Price/Bag.
- Multi-pallet orders can have 1 week leadtime.
- 42 Bags/Pallet.
DESCRIPTION: MasterEmaco T545 (formerly called Set® 45) is a quick-setting one-component magnesium phosphate-based patching and repair mortar. A DOT type grade concrete roadway repair and anchoring material, with a minimum initial set time of 15 minutes and a minimum final set time of 25 minutes @ 70° F. It allows rubber tire traffic as quick as 45 minutes (same properties as T 545DOT. This concrete repair and anchoring material uses a chemical action for quick curing. Dries to a natural gray color. Also useful for other concrete repairs and general patching. Can cure in thick sections without cracking.
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of mixed with the required amount of water produces a volume of approximately 0.39 ft3 (0.011 m3)
- 60% extension using 1/2" (13 mm) rounded, sound aggregate produces approximately 0.58 ft3 (0.016 m3)
Available in three formulations:
- Set® 45 Regular for ambient temperatures below 85° F (29° C)
- Set® 45 Hot Weather for ambient temperatures ranging from 85 to 100° F (29 to 38° C).
T 545DOT: CALTRANS lab certified batches. Available in California only.
The materials properties are the same for T545, T545HT and T545DOT, and performance is guaranteed by BASF.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: BASF MasterEmaco T 545, T 545 HT, t545ht, roadway repair mortar, runway repair mortar; airport repair mortar, quick-set road repair mortar T545, quick set roadway patch, concrete roadway repair, concrete road mortar, set45, set 45 MB, set 45, concrete road patch, bridge patch, bridge mortar, quick-set road repair, high strength concrete patch, high strength concrete repair, quick set concrete repair, quick set concrete patch