PRODUCT: Roof Hatch 2 Inch Insulation Upgrade Option. Must Order Together With a NEW BD Roof Hatch. Roof Hatch is Then Built With 2 Inches of Polyisocyanurate Insulation in Lid and Curb Face. Price/Upgrade.
* Insulation is item shown in Yellow in photo.
* Specify hatch type/size before adding to cart
* Must order together with a new roof hatch. This cannot be applied to existing hatches.
* Custom Built Item: 3-4 weeks lead time when adding to hatch; not returnable.
* In steel units, only available in RED roof hatch finishes (no white or other)
* Custom Item: not cancellable or returnable.
DESCRIPTION: Upgraded roof hatch insulation option for Babcock-Davis Aluminum and Galvanized Steel Access Roof Hatches. This is not an add-on to existing products. The roof hatch you order is then built with a double thickness lid. Polyisocyanurate insulation with an R-12 (value of 12 for 2") is applied in BOTH in the lid and to the curb face. This design is also useful for applications where inside condensation is a concern.
OPTIONS: This option does NOT include the Double-wall SEALED curb. The double-wall sealed curb option is a separate additional option.
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: 48 x 48 roof hatch, 48x48 roof hatch, roof access hatches, babcock-davis, discount roof access hatch, large roof hatch, babcock davis roof hatch, babcock-davis roof hatch, wholesale roof access hatch, escape roof hatch, emergency roof escape hatch, roof scuttle