Portals Plus #34081, Pipe Mounting Pedestal (PMP-6) with ER-4A Rail. U Shaped Mounting Bracket with 6 inch Pipe Roller and 18 Gauge Galvanized steel in Style ER-4A Rail, for Decks with Rigid Insulation. Price/Each.
- Special order, Shipping leadtime: 2-5 days.
The Pipe Mounting Pedestals include a Portals Plus Equipment Rail, 3 feet long, manufactured of 18 gauge galvanized steel, monolithic construction, with integral base plate, continuously welded corner seams at miters, factory-installed 2 x 4 wood nailer, and 18 gauge galvanized counter-flashing complete with screws.
18 gauge galvanized steel cap with continuously welded corner seams and integral drip edge; a single 24 inch long steel slide channel attached to "U" shaped mounting brackets secured to sides of Equipment Rail with lagbolts supplied.
6 inch pipe roller assembly with galvanized 18 inch long continuous threaded rods to give 12 inch vertical adjustment, a galvanized removable pipe retainer bracket, a cast iron pipe roller, and a lateral adjust spacer bracket for 12 inch horizontal adjustment.
- Removable retainer bracket.
- Cast iron pipe rollers.
- Continuous galvanized threaded rods.
- Galvanized steel slide channel.
- Adjusts 12 inch vertically and horizontally.
- Standard Portals Plus Equipment Rail base (12 Inch High x 2 Ft. Long).
- Note: When pipe line is insulated, total outside diameter of pipe & covering should be used to determine size of roller
- Available #PMP-2 up to 2 inch Pipe and #PMP-4 up to 4 inch Pipe.
More Product Information:
similar product terms: pipe support, conduit support, Portals Plus 34081, Portals Plus pipe support, pipe mounting support, pipe stand, pipe stands, pipe supports, rooftop pipe support, rooftop pipe supports, pipe mounting pedestal, er-4a rail
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!