1-1/4 inch x 600' Double-Braided Nylon Rope, White. 52,000 lb. minimum break strength. Price/Each.
- Truck shipment only, use Freightquote option.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
Twisted nylon extremely strong, lightweight, soft cord. Nylon is resistant to abrasion, chemicals and marine organisms. Great for anchor lines, dock lines, home, camping and much more.
- Shock-Load Absorption: Excellent, best.
- Strength: very high.
- Creep Under Sustained Load: Moderate
- Floats: No.
- Water Absoption: Low, 2-8%
- UV Reistance: Good
- Resistance to Rot/Mildew: Excellent
- Storage Requirements: Wet or Dry ok
- Rope Abrasion Resistance: Very good.
- Resistance to Acids: Fair
- Resistance to Alkalis: Very Good
- Resistance to Oils and Gas: Very Good
Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%, splicing is preferable. Chemicals will cause it to deteriorate. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
Available in sizes from 1/4 (1900 lb strength) to 1-1/2 inch (74,000 lb break strength).
similar product terms: nylon rope, marine rope, heavy duty marine rope, double braided nylon rope
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!