1-1/4 inch x 1200' Double-Braided Nylon Rope, White. 52,000 lb. minimum break strength. Price/Each.
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days.
High-performance, very durable marine application rope. Double braided contruction with high-tenacity nylon fiber. Braided nylon ash the best abrasion resistance and shock-absobing properties.
- Shock-Load Absorption: Excellent, best.
- Strength: very high.
- Creep Under Sustained Load: Moderate
- Floats: No.
- Water Absoption: Low, 2-8%
- UV Reistance: Good
- Resistance to Rot/Mildew: Excellent
- Storage Requirements: Wet or Dry ok
- Rope Abrasion Resistance: Very good.
- Resistance to Acids: Fair
- Resistance to Alkalis: Very Good
- Resistance to Oils and Gas: Very Good
Available in sizes from 1/4 (1900 lb strength) to 1-1/2 inch (74,000 lb break strength)
Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%, splicing is preferable. Chemicals will cause it to deteriorate. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death. 100% manila Holds knots firmly and stretches very little.
similar product terms: nylon rope, marine rope, heavy duty marine rope, double braided nylon rope
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!