PRODUCT: 1-1/2 inch Diameter Closed Cell Polyethylene Foam Backer Rod. 6' / Piece. 70 Pieces/Carton, 420'/Carton. Price/Carton.
- Ships from our East Coast Warehouse; (select BACKER-ROD-112-CC for lower cost WEST area shipments).
- Shipping Leadtime 2 Business Days.
- UPS Shipping only.
- Color generally light-to-medium gray, and NOT selectable.
High moisture environments
Ground based expansion joints
General purpose sealant backing
Concrete cut joints
Around perimeters of door and window frames,
Coping and glazing joints
- Log Home chinking
- Isolation joints
Round, firm, resilient, closed-celled polyethylene foam with a water resistant outer skin.
- Provides controlled depth for sealants.
Does not stick to sealants. Exceeds ASTM standards for bond breaker materials. No added bond breaker is required.
Very high moisture resistance. Will not absorb ground water.
- Compatible with all known types of sealants including butyl, polyurethane, silicones, tri-polyimer, polysulfide, acrylic, etc. (except Hot-Pour sealants)
Select a backer-rod diameter that is approximately 25% larger than the width of the joint.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
tags / similar product terms: 1-1/2 backer rod, backer rod, 5/8 closed cell backer rod, 5/8 chinking, caulk backing, 5/8 sealant backing, 5/8 sealant support, caulk support, 5/8 closed cell rod, closed celled foam, 5/8 closed celled backer rod, ITP backer rod, RB58 backer rod, mile high foam