PRODUCT: Dow Great Stuff Pro, Window & Door Foam Sealant with STRAW Dispenser, ASTM E-84 Fire Rated. 20 oz. Cans. 12 Cans/Case. Price/Case. (Dow 341553 / 199028 / 298140)
Ground shipment only. Not air ship-able. No express shipping.
PACKAGING: Case of twelve 20 oz. cans with reusable straw dispenser.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATIONS: A fireblock grade polyurethane foam. Orange Tinted.
- FIRE-RATED: GREAT STUFF PRO has been evaluated by ASTM E 814* in wood frame pipe penetrations. Conforms to the ASTM C557-93, D6464, CA25-4, and is UL Class 1 (Flame spread of 15, smoke of 20).
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to three inches.
- The most economical, convenient and effective method for installing Building Code compliant Fireblocking in wood frame residential construction.
- Fireblock is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor to floor or room to room.
- Forms a fireblock AND a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond.
- Not rated for use as a Firestop in commercial fire rated walls
- GREAT STUFF PRO is closed-cell foam. It forms a water-resistant outer skin when cured.
- Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics.
- Tack free in six minutes. Trims in 30 minutes.
- Wide temperature operating range (25°F to 120°F). Most foams only work in 60°F to 90°F. Freeze/thaw stable.
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Can be used to replace acoustical sealants on interior walls. Acoustical Rating: Sound Transmission Class rating of 69.
- Mechanical spring valve of GREAT STUFF Pro foam is superior to rubber valve. Won’t glue shut after use. Use 1/4 of the can today, 1/4 in 30 days, and that can will be good for…another 30 days!
- Choose from three foam applicator gun models. Extended length gun barrel available for easier application, such as sub-floor construction.
- Orange colored foam allows easy identification by building code inspectors
Product overview and applications
Product data sheet
GREAT STUFF Pro™ is approved as a residential fireblock sealing material (see ICC-ES legacy report NER-645).
- Replaces E136 Caulks, Mineral Wools and Solid Materials.
- UL Classified R-13919 (Flame Spread 25, Smoke Developed 50)
- Also meets ASTM E-84 Class 1 specs.
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: Dow Great Stuff, Great Stuff, greatstuff, window and door, dow 341553, fire rated foam, fire rated foam sealant, dow foam sealant, dow gaps and cracks, gaps and crack sealant, dow great stuff pro, 199020, 199028, fire rated caulk, fireblock, firestop, fire stop