|PRODUCT: J-Drain #12MVP-II 12-inch x 165 foot Polyethylene Turf Drain with MVP-II Grey Spun Bond Fabric, 30 Gallons/Minute/ft2 flow, 225 lb puncture resistance. Pre-assembled 2-layer drain system (filter cover with dimpled drain). Price/Roll. (ship leadtime 2-3 business days; oversize, Use FreightQuote shipping)
DESCRIPTION: J-Drain MVP-II 12 inch is designed for field turf applications to retain soil particles while allowing water to pass through the drain core for easy removal of water. Optional connection fittings include END-CAP, ENDOUT, T-CONNECTION, and SPLICE. See Product DataSheet.
INSTALLATION: Generally, J-DRain MVP-II 12"
is placed horizontally across playing field
and sloped to sideline trenches
thus eliminating cross field
trenching. It is then covered with gravel. See Architectural Spec for more details.
- Size (ft): 12 inch wide x 165 roll (also available in 6 inch x 165 foot rolls
- Thickness (in): 1 (2.54 cm)
- Compressive Strength (psf): 9,500
- Core Flow (gal/min/ft): 30 (Hydraulic Gradient=.1
- Cover Flow (gal/min/ft): 95. Also available in non-woven fabric with 140 gpm flow
- Cover Fabric type: Spun Bond Grey Polyester
- Roll: 68 lbs
- Easy to install
- Polypropylene drain core
- Prevents root penetration into drain layer
- Filters fine particles
- Ensures drainage effeciency even with irrigated areas
Email us at sales@bestmaterials#com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: j-drain MVP, MVP drain, turf drain, field drain, J-Drain MVP, MVP6, 6MVP, MVP12, 12MVP, turfcore, athletic field drains, atheletic field drainage