#10-12 X 1 inch Low Profile / Pancake Head Panel Screws, Self Tapping, 304 Stainless Steel, #T20W Torx Drive. 250/Bag. Price/Bag. (aka SFS #902988 painted, = #1141289)
* Specify COLOR before adding to cart (add color name and #)
* Leadtime 4-6 business days
* Custom painted, non-returnable.
DESCRIPTION: Designed to fasten Metal Cladding or Panels to wood, aluminum or steel framework. James Hardie recommends TW-S 300 series austenitic stainless steel cladding fastener by SFS intec, Inc. when attaching the Hardie® Reveal™ Panel to steel or wood timber battens. The TW-S 300 series austenitic stainless steel cladding fastener is specifically designed to be corrosion resistant and receptive to the field painting applications often required when using the Hardie® Reveal™ Panel system.
- Designed with attractive low profile head style.
- Self Tapping Sharp Point.
- Large Head Diameter: .453 -.492"
- Uses T20W Torx drive.
- Aesthetic fastening system for attaching cladding panels to timber battens, aluminum and steel framework.
- Can be painted to match any standard cladding material.
OPTIONS: Other sizes available from 1" to 2-3/8. Also in #12 with larger D13 head.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-474-7570 / 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar product terms: panel screw, low profile panel screw, cladding screw, low profile cladding screw, hardiepanel screws, hardie panel screws,stainless steel panel screw, paint panel screw, TW-S screw, self tapping panel screw, sfs panel screw