4 inch SpeedTite Drain with TPO Coated Flange. 17 inch OD x 0.125 thick Spun Aluminum Flange, 8 x 9.8 inch OD Cast Aluminum Strainer. Quickest installing retrofit drain. Price/Each. (shipping leadtime 1-3 business days; TPO coating not shown in photo)
With the OMG SpeedTiteTM Mechanical Seal and "drop-in-ready" packaging, the OMG SpeedTite Roof Drain is the fastest installing drain on the market. The OMG SpeedTite Drain with built-in Vortex Breaker technology is also designed for improved flow performance to get water – and dead load weight – off of the roof faster. The OMG SpeedTite Drain with built-in Vortex Breaker Technology helps to eliminate "chugging" that can cause damage to plumbing systems. They are "drop-in-ready" for installation from the box, and feature a mechanical seal that exceeds the ANSI/SPRI RD1 standard for back-flow prevention.
Designed to fit into existing drain leaders in re-roofing applications. Installed from the roof's surface. 10-in. long drain stem accommodates most existing field conditions and can be field cut if needed. Custom lengths also available. Also available with TPO or PVC coated flanges for hot-air welding.
- The OMG SpeedTite Mechanical Seal (patent pending) can be made watertight in seconds without using any tools.
- Installs in half the time of any other insert drains -- enhancing productivity.
- The hand-tightened seal activator creates a symmetrical watertight connection.
- OMG SpeedTite Drains flow like traditional new connection roof drains. The flow performance helps to get water – and dead load weight – off of the roof faster
- The Vortex Breaker disrupts the slow draining effect of a vortex providing a smoother more consistent flow rate, and helping to eliminate “chugging” that can cause damage to plumbing systems.
- OMG SpeedTite Drains can be installed in minutes without any special tools, helping to save time and labor.
- The patent pending mechanical seal provides a symmetrical watertight connection with the drain leader and can be made watertight in seconds.
- Also available with a TPO or PVC coated flange for direct hot-air welding to the roof cover.
- The heavy cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring will not rust and will provide long-term drain durability.
- Drain Body: 11 gauge (0.125 inch) spun aluminum
- Seal: OMG SpeedTite mechanical seal
- Flange: 17-in. diameter with sump area
- Strainer Dome: Cast aluminum dome, 8" high x 9.8" OD
- Stem: 10-inch length
- Size: 3 inch, 4 inch
- Flange Coatings: PVC or TPO
- Clamp Ring
More Product Information:
similar product terms: tpo coated speedtite drain, 4 inch speedtite drain, omg speedtite roof drain, roof drain with aluminium strainer, omg-spttpo4a
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!